Prologue (rewrite)

[Akashi's/Y/n's POV]

Right now I'm floating in the middle of the void I think I don't honestly know if I'm in the middle or side.
Well anyways I'm Akashi Enmadou/(Y/n) (L/n) if you're wondering how I got here well let's take a trip down memory lane.

(A/n: you can use any name you like I'm just using Akashi for easier typing)

[Flashback]

[Third person POV]

We see Akashi playing FGO, in a park trying to get A five star servant.

Akashi: ok I'm going to get Gilgamesh right here time to roll!

Akashi pushes the button and after 10 summons he's losing hope of getting Gilgamesh.
Then the plot armor comes in and the last summoning circle glows gold and shows an golden Archer card.

Akashi: please be Gilgamesh.

Akashi muttered. Then the card flips and we see... Emiya...

Akashi: ... Fucking bastard!!!!!!!!

Akashi shouts and throws his phone at a random direction and suddenly a truck comes from him behind.
How did a truck come of our nowhere you ask?
Well the truck has been hiding it kill Akashi for a while now but never hats the chance so yeah.
Or the author just can't think of a nice death for our mc.

(A/n: fucking bastard narrator. Broke the fourth wall and now I got to fix it do you know how expensive is a flex tape. God I'm going to get a new narrator next time)

Akashi then turns around and sees the truck but Dodged it.

Akashi: hah Fuck you truck-kun you can't kill me fuhahahaha!!!

While he was laughing like a king he was suddenly hit by lightning.
Yeah lightning. And that's how he died, trying to get Gilgamesh, almost hit by a truck and got hit by lightning.

[Flashback end]

[Akashi's POV]

So... Yeah that's how I died maybe some of fucking normies get to die like a hero but me I died like a weeb or Otaku and I'm happy.
While I was ranting on how I died a blinding lights suddenly appears and a old guy with white beard came out

Akashi: um... Who are you ? And where am I?

I asked pretty calm.

????: I am God and I'm very sorry about what happened.

He said bowing.

Akashi: um... Why are you apologizing?

He then raise his head and scratches his cheeks.

God: well... you see the truck wasn't supposed to kill you, while I was watching earth I was testing the lightning in the park you were in and I didn't see you there so... I'm so sorry.

Akashi: well it's alright. I don't give a Fuck that I died actually.

God: well since I didn't mean to kill you I'll just send you to the world of Dxd with 5 wishes.

Akashi: wait Dxd? Why that?

God: I dunno ask the author why he chose that anime.

(A/n: I fucking hate these guys no I gotta fix the fourth wall again.)

Akashi: ok... Well then my wish is to get Gilgamesh's and Emiya's powers.

God: oh Fate universe I see.

Akashi: oh you know fate?

God: know fate? I've been watching it since it came out.

Akashi: oh then let me ask you what is your favorite series?

God: oh that's gotta be Fate/Zero.

Akashi: ah... You have nice taste.

God: I know well then you still have 3 more wishes.

Akashi: can you give me my phone and have my bank account have infinite money.

God: done. But may I ask why?

Akashi: well I died trying to get Gilgamesh so since I'm reborn I will get him fuhahahaha!

God: heh a weeb truly even after death. You have my respect.

Akashi: thanks that means alot. Hmm last one is I want a Gamer system that has its own mind and it keeps upgrading.

God: done. Now I have a question for you.

Akashi: fire away.

God: what would be your goal?

I was silent at this I didn't even think about it but...

Akashi: I want to live peacefully with the ones I love, and protect them even if it means I'm the going against the whole supernatural world. I will show them a power of a King.

I said to him with determination and he just smiled.

God well then I'll see you next time Akashi and call me if you need anything you have my number.

I nodded and after that I faint.

The screen goes black.
______________________________________

A/n: you guys maybe wondering why I rewrote the prologue I'm rewrote it cause it's didn't gave why the mc died so yeah.

Bye hahahahahaha!