Abby wiped her tears and gave the brunette a nod, "I understand. I'm sorry."

"No, you don't understand! You don't know anything about Cate so I want you to fucking back off and leave her alone." She walked towards Abby dangerously close, Julia tried to put Abby behind her back again, but Sandra was quick to hold Abby's hand and pulled her in front, "I want to talk to her, Julia. Back off." Sandra spitted to Julia when Julia tried to protect Abby again, "You don't know how special Cate is to me. And I will do everything to protect her. And if anyone tries to put her health in jeopardy, I will not hesitate to throw hands." Sandra's words tasted like venom and went through Abby like a poison, "I could kill you. I'm not afraid of prison, Abby."

Abby nodded again. Her tears kept on falling. She just wanted to go to her room and fade from Sandra's sight. She understood where Sandra was coming from; she knew Sandra still had a bag of love for the blonde. Sandra stood in front of her, never backing away. She wanted to excuse herself, but she felt so small under Sandra's shadow. She felt like a rat being played by a lioness. The hostile air dissipated when out of a sudden, the door of Cate's room opened and there stood the blonde by the door. She looked at everyone confusedly, but when she saw that Abby was crying, and Sandra was standing in front of Abby, she already catch the drift. Cate rushed in the scene, pushing the brunette away from Abby.

"Hey, hey, hey..." The blonde rushed to hold Abby's chin, making her to look at her, "What happened to you?" She added as she held her arms, she then saw the red hand prints tinting Abby's porcelained-skin, Cate turned to everyone, "What happened?" She asked, "What the hell happened here?"

Sandra kept her mouth shut. Seeing the way Cate rushed to Abby and having to be slapped by the fact that Cate pushed her away was so painful to digest. She knew she went over the line, but who could blame her? She saw her world crumbling bits by bits when Cate fell on the floor and when she knew that the blonde had an allergic attack, her mind abruptly drifted to Abby because it was her who went out with the blonde in the early hours of the morning.

"Why aren't you all answering me? What the hell happened here?"

The tranquility diminished and everyone flinched when Cate's voice raised. The blonde looked at Jen and Gillian, trying to educe answers from them, but the two bent their heads. Cate looked at Julia, but Julia looked away. Their friends clearly wouldn't want to pick sides.

"Cate, I'm okay..." Abby finally spoke and held her hand, "Please, just stop this. You take a rest. We were all just talking and I got dust in my ey--"

"I slapped her."

The blonde's eyes went wide hearing Sandra's voice echoing around the space. Sandra kept her cool as she stared at the blonde.

Cate exhaled an enormous amount of air, "Why the hell did you do that?" She asked, her tone breathy in surrender.

"Because she fucking made you drink soy! And you fucking fell unconscious on the floor and I was so fucking scared because I thought you were having a heart attack and I thought..." Sandra bit her lips as her tears fell, "I thought I'm gonna lose you."

"So you lashed out on Abby who didn't know I am allergic to soy? For fuck's sake Sandra, Abby didn't know! If you want someone to blame, then blame me! Blame me for not telling her about my allergies! Blame me for not asking what's in the tea before I drank it! Fucking blame me!"

Sandra flinched when the blonde yelled at her. Her friends looked down. The sound of the blonde's voice rang like a thunder stabbing the layers of Sandra's skin, tearing her down. The brunette was shocked, but more so, she felt hurt having to get yelled by the woman she loved in front of her friends and in front of the woman she was jealous with. Cate never backed down on their staring game; the calm cerulean eyes of the blonde was vividly clouded with hate and Sandra saw it.

"What?" Cate broke the tale, her eyes and lips widened, obviously waiting for Sandra to speak a word.

Sandra didn't speak. She felt like the whole world was crashing behind her and any second, she could be swallowed by the ground too. She was waiting for the death of the moment. She couldn't speak because she knew that if she would, her voice would just break into shards and she would sound pitiful. She didn't want to look broken in front of all of them - not in front of her friends, especially not in front of Abby, and so she hid her tongue.

Cate backed a bit and held Abby's hand tightly, "You know what? Don't you dare act as if you're concerned about me because I don't need it. Don't act as if you love me because you do not." Cate spitted.

Those were Sandra's words and now, having to hear those slipping from Cate sounded like a snake's hiss. The venom had been laid on the ground and inch by inch, it crawled towards Sandra's feet. In her attempt of stopping herself from crying, she failed. Sandra's sad water fell and streamed down on her cheeks. Those words were even more painful than the slap she got from Cate almost a week ago.

"And what?" Cate scoffed, "You are afraid to lose me? Wake up, bitch, because you lost me long ago. You lost me a year and half ago, don't you remember? Now, I don't need you to go behind my back and hurt people in hopes of protecting me, bitch! I don't need you to --"

"Stop it, Catherine!"

Cate flinched when Helena came, exploding as she kicked the scene. Helena then rushed to Sandra's side. Helena gave her a death glare as she wrapped an arm around the brunette.

"Watch your mouth, please..." Helena added, "This is Sandra you are speaking to. The woman you swore to the moon that whatever happens between you two, you will never cut her open and now what?"

Sandra shook her head, "Helena, stop it. Stop it. She's righ--"

"No one's right! Nobody's right!" Helena's anger escalated and it shut the blonde off, she then stared at the blonde intently, "Do you know what happened earlier when we arrived at Sandra's room? She was trying to revive you! You were barely breathing on the floor, so red and almost lifeless! If it weren't because of Sandra, then you wouldn't be here hurting her because you would be fucking dead, Catherine! Your allergy attack was so bad and the doctor even said you almost die! You are here hurting the woman who saved you!"

Helena's outburst silenced the time. Their friends' mouths hung in shock as they witnessed the anger squirting from Helena's lips. Cate stood there, shocked and almost a little ashamed for the words she poured on Sandra. Sandra bowed her head as her tears still refused to stop. Without waiting for a single phrase to come out from the blonde's lips, Helena held Sandra's arm.

"Let's get out of here, Sandy. I don't want to see an unappreciative bitch." She spoke in fury as she gave Cate a look.

And out of the scene, Helena dragged Sandra away from everyone. It didn't take that long when Jen and Gillian ran after them. Julia was so silent. She then approached Abby and asked her if she's okay and when she got her answer, she followed her friends too, leaving Cate dumbfounded holding Abby's hand.

***