"Are you. . .H-Hagaromo Otutski?!"

"Calm thyself, little one. Or as one would say in such times like yours, chill out." He spoke in a monotone voice, and though his mouth was visibly moving, it seemed like his face didn't even twitch. He obviously didn't notice that his entire mood wasn't helping the situation Sakura was in at all.

"Uhh, yes sir Otutski-sama sir." She bows her head frantically, not knowing what to do. She forgot for just a moment that she was standing in the middle of life and death. No pressure!

"As you know your world is destroyed," Sakura felt her eyes starting to water at the memory , even so, she looked up with a hint of hope lighting up her jade green eyes.

"But.. an earthling like you somehow created a jutsu defying the law of time and the human race itself; so, you can reverse time to repair conflict and whatnot. However, if you are to travel back too far then your mind and soul will be lost in the wrinkles of time and you will cease to exist." he stated bluntly.

". . . . . .EHHHHHH????!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flashback

"Uh, may I ask what you're doing?" Hashirama Senju, the first hokage, in all his armless glory stood clueless in front of a crouching Tobirama, who seemed to be quite concentrated as he was carefully carving seals into his three-pronged kunai. The rest of the remains of the hokages were lying on the dust as their bodies were slowly flaking away, disabling their speech.

"Trying to save the world." Tobirama raised the kunai, scanning for imperfections. It had many, but time wasn't on their side so he dismissed them quickly. "Now for a name."

"Hmm.. how about.. Glitter Gleaming Mega Time vortex: Friendship Time Manipulation, Style Teleportix! Yes, that's perfect!"

"..no." The poor shodaime sunk into a depressive state. Standing up, the younger Senju finished the seals on the kunai and raised it in the air, muttering a few words under his 'breath'.

'If this doesn't work.. at least I tried... we tried.' Activating the nameless jutsu, he was transferred to the closest— or the otherwise last— active chakra network. He caught a glimpse of a girl with a sword to her chest but it seemed as if she was too dolorous and mournful to notice him back. Since Tobirama has died already, it didn't take long for his soul to be pass on with Sakura's, but little did he know that his incomplete jutsu had already taken a toll on the both of them, for the better or for the worst.

End of flashback
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you refuse? If so, I have no problem and you may-"

"No, no, it's not like that at all. But. ." She directed her gaze towards the ground-but-not-really-ground in embarrassment for a split second then looking the god straight in the eyes.

".. It's just that I don't think I'm powerful enough to change and protect everyone as much I want to."

"Very well, your assistance will be granted."

Wow, I'm so relieved. Thanks, makes me feel a lot better.

"If that's all then, good luck."

"Wait, what time-" Sakura suddenly felt her body being ripped apart and the space around her warped from mahogany to a blinding white within a matter of seconds.

The agonizing pain finally settled down to  tolerable level after what had seemed like years (which it probably was,) leaving the kunoichi with her thoughts and the blazing light that could potentially blind her. It reminded her of Naruto, he always had that bright smile, a smile that if it could, would blind your eyes if it had the chance. And eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes.

'Why is everyone so obsessed with eyes?'

This was a question that always went through her mind, even during the war, she had always heard these stories of young uchiha's eyes being stolen, sometimes at birth, but no one ever knew where they went or at least what happened to children. It made her heart ache for them. And if she can, Sakura swears she'll do everything in her power to save Uchihas from what they went through, even if it kills her.

She was pulled out of her trance when she felt the excruciating pain started to rile up again, signaling that the jutsu was soon going to end...

But something just didn't feel right.

Sakura's body started to feel tired.. and her chakra was being drained. And if she wasn't delirious before, she sure was now. To make matters worse, she felt chains and shackles bound her wrists and ankles.

'This.. can't... be... good..'

She felt her eyes roll to the back of her head until everything went black.