Hitch pranks LB as adults

Just saying, this is completely a crack fic. Don't read this with any seriousness. Or if you want something serious, don't read this.

Time setting 1998- 24 years after the end of BAYD

"LB, I'm afraid there's a major security breach." Hitch says, looking very worried.

"What happened?"

"Ruby googled herself-"

"What exactly is this google?"

"Basically you can look anything you want up on it. Like I was saying, Ruby googled herself, and found this thing called fanfiction. I think you should see for yourself how bad the breach is." Hitch says, worriedly.

And he was quite worried. There was no logical explanation in the world of these people, these non-Spectrum employees, knowing these things that happened. Half the things he didn't know happened, and a few of them he sincerely hoped didn't happen; it would be way too embarrassing to know that they really did happen.

"I'll look into it later tonight." LB assures him

After a long day at work, LB finally gets some time to look into this supposed security threat.

She turns on her computer that Hitch insisted she have for some reason.

What sees chills sends shivers down her spine, and causes her to become pale. There are stories, things called 'fanfiction', are awful.

There was one, that somehow knew all about her and Bradley, everything from their missions to their dates, and don't get her started on some of the theories.

The one where Ruby was secretly her and Bradley's daughter. That was just no... No, no, no!

The one where Hitch was the Count and the one where Bradley was are just not to be discussed. There is no way that... just.

The ones where Clancy started working for them. Just no, there was no reason for him to start working, and he's not the right material anyway.

And all the ones that think that they are all children and don't run a professional workplace, those are the worst.

Then there are these scary things called 'crack fics' that are just awful. There's no way, no reason why, no, just no.

And then, there were some that were... so mature it made LB blush. Especially since half of them were about here! That was one of the weirdest things. Reading... that stuff about yourself is just wrong.

Then, there was a theory where Hitch adopted Ruby which is the most believable one on there.

Then, the creepy ones, where Hitch fell in love with her after Bradley died.

There was one where he fell in love with Nine Lives, and... on second thought, let's not get into the details of that one.

The next morning, when LB drank her sixth coffee before ten, and Hitch asked her what was wrong, all that LB did was slap him, and tell him that he was handling the fanfiction website.

When she turned away shaking, Hitch burst out laughing. He was going to have to thank the kid for finally helping him get back at LB. That fake website she made came in pretty handy after all.

Just to be clear, none of this stuff is based on real fics. At least, I hope not. If it is, please don't be insulted, I was just thinking about it from how LB would have seen it, which isn't nice. I hope you enjoyed it though, and sorry it's so short. I'm working on a longer one right now.