23

Alex POV;

"Uh hello?"

"Is someone there?"

"I'm getting kind of bored, in here all by myself."

"You guys totally suck. If i were to kidnap someone, I'd at least keep them entertained." I yell.

It's been a couple of hours and as i've said before, i'm bored.

The sound of keys jingling and a door knob rattling have me smiling because someone is finally coming.

"Can you shut the fuck up?"

"No Ashely, I can't. I'm bored and you're gonna have to deal with that since you kidnapped me."

In case you didn't get the memo Ashley/Eshli kidnapped me alongside Victor because we killed her uncle and cousin. Fun right?

"This wasn't even my idea. Victor is the one who suggested it and I agreed. Without you in the way I can finally get close to your brother Josiah."

"Babe, he don't like you. It's pathetic now really. But can you like unloosen these or something? I'm getting really tired and I'd love to sleep comfortably." I say with a big grin on my face.

"Wait here I need to go ask."

"It's not like I can go anywhere bestie but you got it."

She walks out and not even 10 minutes later the same sound of the keys and doorknob make me alert.

"Ah the lovely Victor, how can I help you on this fine day?"

"Alexandra. I've come to change your restraints so you can be comfortable."

The thing about Victor is even though he kidnapped me he isn't rude or anything. He's actually kind of sophisticated and nice, minus the kidnapping lol.

He comes to me and unlocks me and I notice the door is still open and Ashley is nowhere in sight.

"You've been very kind to me Victor so for this I'm sorry."

"What do you mean you're sorr-" and before he can answer i grab the chains that were once restraining me and wrap them around his neck tight. Not too tight to kill him bc he's nice but tight enough to knock him out for awhile.

Within a couple minutes he's out. I search him and find a gun, grabbing that I take one last look at home and I start making my way to the door. I lock him in and take the keys with me.

Making my way up the stairs, I come across a hallway and here moaning coming from one of the rooms.

"Fuck"

"Harder"

"Right there"

"Yes, Josiah, harder baby."

I hear come from the room and from the ugliness of the voice I already know who it is. Ashley's dumbass.

She's too busy getting it on to hear all the ruckus I created while escaping.

"I bust into the room and there she is fucking someone who isn't my brother.

"What the fuck are you doing?" She screams at the top of her lungs.

"Me? What the fuck are YOU doing?" I said trying to hold in my laughter. If you were in my shoes you would understand.

The look on her face plus the fact she was getting off on pretending it was my brother was too fucking funny.

"Wait, how did you get up here? Where's Victor?"

"I walked up the stairs and then heard your ugly ass voice and here I am." I said smiling.

"Where's Victor?"

"He's downstairs."

"Is he okay?"

"Don't know to be honest he might be dead he might not go check for yourself."

"You bitch." She yells as I walk into the hallway to give them some privacy. Not because I felt bad, but because I didn't want to see all that.

I changed my mind, it was a spur of the moment decision and I walked right back into that damn room and shoot that fucker in the head. She looks at him and screams and starts to cry.

"Aw babe don't cry. We know you wished that was Josiah but it's okay. Once i'm done with you, you won't even be alive to care." I say with a menacing smile.

She just looks at me and keeps crying. I just stared at her for a couple minutes and thought to myself, How can someone be so miserable and annoying?

"No, my dads going to kill me." I hear her say between sobs. "That was his favorite nephew."

Wait.

What?

Run it back real quick.

"Did you just say he's your cousin?"

"Yes, we don't claim each other as cousins though."

"Man wtf. What kind of Alabama shit you got going on?" I say dumbfounded.

I don't even let her reply because wtf you mean you don't "CLAIM each other as cousins"?

I shoot her in her right leg making her fall to the ground. She's still crying over her cousin or not cousin i don't even know at this point but i'm tired of her.

She tries to stand up but fall back down and shrieks in pain.

Can she be any stupider?

I shoot her other leg to give her matching bullet holes and with one last look at her ugly ass face I shoot her right between the eyes.

I should of made her suffer but I was tired of looking at her.

I walk out the front door and find myself in a nice ass neighborhood? Not just any nice ass neighborhood, my nice ass neighborhood.

Huh?

Thinking back I remember when I was supposed to get married the Russians bought a house in the same neighborhood so we could be close and what not.

My confusion slowly morphs into anger.

I start walking to my house and not even 15 minutes later I'm at my front gate. I'm about to bring hell to these fuckers.