22

Alex POV;

I scream in agony as the hot metal is placed onto my skin. Branding me in the same spot over and over again so as they put it 'the world knows who i belong to'.

Just when I thought everything was fine. It was for a couple days till it wasn't.

I don't even remember how long i've been here. I lost count. I don't know if it was the constant blows to the head or if it was because it's been simply that long. In all honesty I don't really care. I mean it would be nice to be at home but it's not too bad here. I'm not immune to pain though so that's kind of the downside.

If I get kidnapped? Big deal it's happened before and just happened again.

Tortured? Happening as we speak.

If I die? Okay, at least I was a bad bitch during my lifetime.

"Ready you stupid bitch? Today's gonna be a lot worse than yesterday. Call what we just did a preview of what's to come!"

"How cute. You don't scare me. I mean look at it this way, you two versus me. Who would really win? Don't say your answer yet. Think long and hard!"

Instead of answering they walked out. I find myself thinking how I got in this predicament in the first place.

2 Weeks Ago

I wake up and head to my bathroom. I'm just hoping that last night wasn't a dream and I did that shit fr.

After my morning routine I get dressed in a simple outfit. I text the group chat for confirmation and they agree.

I head downstairs and the first people I see are my brothers. They look happy. Shit I am too. That stupid Russian fuck is finally out of my life and I couldn't be any happier.

"So what's the plan for today?" I ask.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking Gonzalo?"

"Why yes dear brother." He tells Josiah.

" Well hermanita, we're going to the club! Get ready early, we don't want to leave the house all late."

With a swift nod of my head I walk out and call Ceci and Juli.

After agreeing on a time to meet at the mall to shop for an outfit I head to the garage and pick out a car .

It was supposed to be a 30 minutes drive but I got there in less than 20. I may have been speeding and may have ran red lights. It's okay though, I arrived and waited in the parking lot for my friends.

We shop for what feels like hours but in reality was an hour and 30 minutes max.

-

It's now 5 which means it's time to start getting ready. We're all gonna meet at my house and go in one car and by us all I mean is all. Us, the Lorenzo's, Deveraux, Lucas and my brothers' girls. Yeah, don't know when that happened but it happened.

I comb out my hair, spray some heat protectant and begin to curl it. I'm feeling festive today so I really am going all out. Bomb outfit, bomb makeup and bomb hair. It doesn't take much for me to look pretty but still you know.

-

It's now 7 and I'm done getting ready. Everyone's downstairs waiting except me and the girls. We bought three dresses and now it's just the matter of deciding who's wearing what.

Juli decides on the hot pink one with clear heels, Ceci chooses the red one with gold heels and I of course, go with the black one with thigh high boots. We get dressed do some finishing touches and we're done.