6

Alexandra POV;

Four days have passed. I didn't know how to feel. I wasn't scared, definitely wasn't scared but more excited and anxious to see what was to come. It's not like everyday you're being announced as the daughter of one of the biggest mafias. If you were in my shoes you would be feeling what I was feeling. Pushing the thoughts out of my head my mind drifts off to a certain Italian. I don't know what it is about him but I couldn't seem to get him out of my mind.

After our encounter in the lunchroom the other day he hasn't muttered a single word to me. Just the intense stares whenever we're in class or sitting in the lunchroom. Could it be possible I liked him?

No Alex get those thoughts out of your head you don't know what liking a person means.

My lovely parents decided to get my dress custom made in the color that represents our mafia, royal blue. If i'm being honest, I wouldnt of thrown a huge ass ball to introduce my daughter but after hiding me for 17 years I guess my parents thought that was the most suitable way to go.

I yell a come in as I hear a knock on my bedroom door and in walks Cecilia and Alessandro.

Of course we're getting ready together, we're bestfriends.

"Are you ready for tonight? We'll be there every step of the way tonight. Don't be nervous. you got this Alex." Alessandro tells me as he pulls me into a hug. "I'm fine Ale, I know I can count on you guys for anything and I thank yous for that" i reply.

_

4 hours later

We're finally done getting ready. Alessandro being Alessandro decided not to wear a suit, but i think he still looks handsome anyway. Putting the finishing touches, I look at myself in the mirror. "I can't believe it's finally happening. You got this. They don't call you La Reina for nothing" i mutter to myself.

Alexandra ⤵️

Cecilia's Dress ⤵️

Cecilia's Dress ⤵️

Alessandro ⤵️