𑁍 𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 𑁍

Start from the beginning

And that's all it takes for me to realise Teddy is the boy furthest north in Casa Amor.

Well, at least we were even.

I hoped.

And it's worth it, because our villa wins the point as the girls spin me in a circle.

Then it's a boy and a girl with the same first letter of their name, and once again I'm pushed to my feet.

This time I have to kiss Matt.

And for all I knew, Teddy was kissing a girl called Taylor or Tiffany or something.

God I needed to stop getting distracted.

And I lost anyway.

Who, the fuck was that quick!?

Then Abi had to kiss the shortest boy.

And Lib realises Jake will have kissed someone.

And he won the little shit.

'Join the club babe.' I hug her, then the next text comes.

And I think his name is Sam sucks chloes toes.

Then Kaz snogs Matt.

Then Lib bless her has to kiss Matt for 15 seconds and you can see she hates every second of it.

And it takes us a minute to realise it will have been Liam kissing someone.

Then we all have to jump in the pool.

With shoes on and all I throw my mic pack off and jump in rapid.

Then we get a text, we both had parties tonight.

And even if I wasn't looking to getting to know any of the boys, it was nice to spend a chill evening with my girls and the guys.

I missed Teddy so much, and nobody had changed my mind.

But moping around wasn't going to help. So I was just going to have a laugh and make some friends.

I chat to Medhy about the NFL, that I loved, to Matt about where I grew up and then chat to Chloe about Dale and getting a debrief about her situation.

Before I find out I was volunteered to go on the daybed outside.

I was gonna get bitten to shit.

I swear to god if Teddy doesn't come back alone I'll kill him for this.

I jump in to bed with Faye, slipping Teddy's hoodie off at the last minute possible before I melt and have to take it off so I don't sweat into a puddle.

And it's the next morning that things really fall to shit.

And I mean, nobody is happy.

Nobody.

Because the mail came.

And brought a postcard from hell.