bonus - the boy will be the undoing

5 years later...

"Elias, Levi! Stop running around the kitchen." I groaned. "Lila, stop chasing them," I shouted.

I leaned against the kitchen counter and lolled my head back as they ran outside to the backyard. We moved into our own place just after Levi was born. Leon surprised me with a house not far from where Addison's house is. She moved into Dominic and Caleb's house... She didn't want to at first, but her parents said it was going to waste otherwise; they'd want her to have it.

"Are you ok, baby?" Leon chuckled as he walked into the kitchen. I glared at him and shook my head.

"I don't remember Lila being like this when she was Levi's age." I rolled my eyes.

I gave birth to Levi five years ago. The whole pregnancy was traumatic, to say the least. Leon spent the last few weeks of the pregnancy pushing me away... He wouldn't come near me. He was scared... He was worried that he was going to lose me, so he pulled away. It wasn't until little Levi came out screaming and I was still breathing that he relaxed.

I don't think I'll ever forget the way he looked at me while I was giving birth or the way he looked at me while he cradled our pup.

"No... But there are three of them now." He chuckled.

I groaned and watched them all playing together. We haven't told them about the prophecy because they are too young to understand. Lila or Levi are destined to be with Elias... I think it's going to be Levi as they are always together, but it could be because they're the same age.

Lilith and her destined moved to our pack when she was close to having Elias. Oscar is her mate, but witches call them destined... Lilith corrects me all the time. Witches are pregnant for nine months like humans, whereas we are pregnant for six months, so Levi is a little older.

Lilith's mate is a human. He was shocked when he learned what we are... He didn't freak out like I expected him to, but I guess knowing about witches and magic opened his mind.

She wanted Elias to grow up surrounded by wolves because he's going to be with one. I understand, and Leon and I were happy enough to accommodate them. The pack was a little sceptical at first which was understandable, but they've gotten used to having them around, and they're a part of our pack.

"When are Lilith and Oscar due back?" I asked, looking over at Leon.

"Today sometime," he answered. I sighed and nodded, "I hope they were successful... Even a name would be ideal." I groaned.

Lilith and Oscar have been trying to track down the vampire that is involved in the prophecy. We've tried talking to a seer... Lilith found one, but she didn't tell us anything useful. All we got was... the boy will be the undoing.

The undoing to what? Our daughter or son? Or he is the main key to stopping whatever is coming?

In times like this, I wish Amaris was still alive... She always had a way with words. She always calmed me down when I was stressed about this damn prophecy. She died a year ago from old age... She went peacefully with her family by her side. Rhydian went not long after her; he was ready to, and everyone was expecting it. He didn't want to live without her. It was a great loss in the pack... But they are finally reunited with Dominic and Caleb.

"Muuuuuuum." Levi cried as he ran into the kitchen. I bent down as he crashed into my arms. "What's up?" I murmured.

"Lila won't let me play with her and Elias." He wailed. I stood up and grinned at him, "Come on... Let's go tell her." I chuckled.

I took him outside, holding his hand. Lila was sat on the floor with Elias as they rolled a ball back and forth between themselves. "Lila, let your brother join in," I scolded as I stopped next to her.

"Come and sit next to me, Levi." Elias offered, patting the space next to him. Levi ran towards him and flopped down onto the ground. Lila looked up at me, and I raised my brow at her. "Sorry, mum." She whispered.

I smiled at her and nodded. "Involve your brother, Lila... You know better." I remarked before walking back inside. I entered the kitchen; Owen was stood by Leon, talking to him. "Hey, bro," I greeted.

"Can I borrow your pups for the day?" He bubbled, leaning against the kitchen counter behind Leon. "As long as you bring them back," I chuckled.

"Maybe... We'll see," He grinned. "I'll take Elias too," He mentioned as he went to the door.

"Kids!" He yelled.

"Uncle Owen!!" They responded, and I heard the sounds of footsteps rushing towards the kitchen.

"I'm stealing you for the day, get your coats... You're coming with me and Uncle Wade." He chuckled, "you too, Elias." He added.

They ran out of the kitchen. I followed and watched as they pulled on their coats before rushing out of the door. "Bye then!" I called out sarcastically. Owen chuckled before waving and following suit.

"Baby..." Leon whispered. I turned around, and he was stood against the stair rail, his eyes swirling with lust. I stepped in front of him and cupped my hand over his crotch. "Fuck me..." I breathed.

He growled, spinning me around. My chest was against the wall. I heard the door lock, and he pressed me harder into the wall. He brushed his hand up and down my body.

"Remember... Just say stop, and I will..." He moaned as he pushed his hand up my dress and pulled my pants down.

I nodded my head and panted. I don't tell him to stop... I haven't done it since that time in the bathroom, but he always tells me.

He unzipped his jeans; I moaned at the sound. It was going to be hard and quick, and I couldn't wait. I like it being slow and passionate, but when it's hard and quick... He let's go.

"Fuck, you're soaked. I wish we had more time." He groaned.

I felt the tip of his cock rub through my folds. I pushed back off the wall and bent over the little table we had near the door.

"Come on... Alpha... I'm waiting," I goaded. He growled and slammed his hips forward, thrusting into me. He held onto my hips as he pulled out before thrusting in again.

He leaned over me, burying his cock deeper. I moaned and held onto the table. "You like my cock inside you, don't you?" He growled as he rubbed against my sweet spot that was making me climb higher and higher...

He reached his hands forward, "take my hand, baby. " He moaned. I gripped his hands as he slammed his hips forward without pulling out.

"Cum... I can... Fuck, you're squeezing me so hard." He grunted. I clenched around him as I panted, "Leon... I'm-" I cried out as he sucked on his mark. My body spasmed as I came... "I can feel your cum dripping onto my balls... Later, I'm going to make you squirt into my mouth again," He growled as he pulled out before slamming back in.

His thrusts were wild and frantic as he chased his own release. "Cum, Alpha... I want to feel you," I growled. "I love you." I moaned.

He growled as he jerked inside of me. "Ayla, I love you." He choked over and over again as he rolled his hips, emptying himself into me.

He pulled out and leaned against the wall breathless. I panted and stayed bent over the table.

"I don't think I can stand up." I giggled breathlessly.

"Take my hand," he chuckled, holding his hand in front of me.