history is repeating itself

Leon's POV

I opened the cell door, pulling it closed behind me. Rhydian handed me some shorts while Amaris and Addison looked away.

"You don't want to go in there," I stated as I pulled the shorts on.

"Why did you do that?" Addison screeched. I took a deep breath before glancing at her. "He threatened my pup... I couldn't control myself." I whispered.

"He killed my brother and my best friend!" She yelled, hitting her fists against my chest. "How am I supposed to control my Dark Wolf without Caleb," she cried. I wrapped my arms around her, "I'm sorry," I whimpered.

Amaris and her twin brother are Dark Wolves. But Alex, Amaris' brother, is very rarely around. When Amaris and Rhydian mated, he transformed into a Dark Wolf just without the abilities. Amaris has three abilities. A protective barrier, healing ability and the scream of a banshee... Like she screams and shatters everything in the vicinity.

Addison is a Dark Wolf too... So was Dominic. They don't have any abilities, though. Amaris said if and when a serious threat comes, they will become full Dark Wolves like her. Caleb was Addison's anchor; he could calm her wolf if her mate couldn't.

Caleb was a white wolf; he was special too... He didn't shift until he was nineteen. I don't know the full story as to why he didn't shift. He didn't talk about it. He and Dominic had a bond together before their mate bond formed; they were rare soul mates. I grew up hearing their love story.

I'm going to miss them both. They taught me everything I know. They were definitely one in a million.

"We aren't angry at you, Leon." Rhydian placed his hand on my shoulder and squeezed. "We heard everything he said." He muttered.

"I'm sorry, Addi... I know you wanted to be the one to do that." I mumbled.

She shook her head, "I didn't actually... It was just my wolf." She replied. "I'm glad you did it; I've never killed someone before," she murmured.

"Me either," I whispered.

My wolf had torn him to pieces. There was no stopping him. As soon as I leapt on the rogue, Linus took over. I sat back and watched everything. I felt no remorse even though that was the worse thing I've ever done.

I'd never killed anyone before... Rogues never usually bother us. With the number of wolves that are in this pack, they don't risk it. We watch out for them, though; we have constant patrols on the border. I'm not sure how they got in, but I'm going to find out.

"Come on, let's get out of here," I commented, pulling Addison along with me.

We walked out of the lockup, and I couldn't get the rogue's words out of my head...

"Your daughter, your son, a warlock and a vampire."

This means Lila is a part of something big when she's older... And I'm going to have a son?! Fuck... What do I do with information like this?

"Years ago, a seer visited my old pack and this one. They said a Dark Wolf was coming to defeat a great evil and the future Alpha of The Crimson Pack was to be of great use." Rhydian spoke as he walked beside me.

"You was from another pack?" I asked, glancing at him.

He nodded, "I was the future Alpha of The Crimson Pack when the seer spoke to my parents. My mum was pregnant with me... The seer went to Amaris' parents too." He explained, "what I'm trying to say is a seer is always correct... It doesn't matter what hurdles you come to; the prophecy always plays out." He sighed.

"But I don't know what the prophecy is," I sighed. "Find the seer or a seer... They should be able to tell you." He replied. "This pack is in good hands with you..." He smiled sadly. "My boys thought the world of you, and they believed in you," he expressed.

I took a deep breath and smiled. "They were two of the best," I returned. "Whenever you and Amaris are ready for their funeral, let me know... I'll sort everything for you," I reassured, hoping to give them a bit of comfort, knowing they didn't have to plan anything.

"That will be great, thank you," he nodded, "I'll speak to Amaris soon." He sighed. I nodded as he walked away and wrapped his arms around his mate.

Addison stepped beside me and smiled weakly up at me, "so, I need to meet your mate." She nodded. "Caleb told me when she arrived she fell... He loved telling everyone that. Oh, Leon, he was so happy you have her," she blubbered.

"You know what else he would have been happy about... If you stay? Dom constantly nagged you to move back." I raised my brow, and she took a deep breath, "your parents are going to need all their family around them," I added. "Sorry if I overstepped," I blurted.

She shook her head and smiled. "No, you didn't. I was thinking about it. Cayla and Rowan could do with being near their family too." She sighed. "It's just breaking the news to Thomas," she whispered, shaking her head.

I nodded. "If you need me for anything at all... You know where I am," I declared. "You come by at any time to meet Ayla," I smiled. She nodded and walked off in the direction her parents went in.

I took a deep breath and headed towards my parent's house. I needed to tell Ayla about the prophecy, but how do you break that to someone?

Oh, by the way, Lila is a part of something big when she's older, and so is our son... We're going to have a son.

At least everything isn't unknown... We're going to have a pup; that much is obvious. History is repeating itself... A prophecy within The Dark Wolf Pack.