"Fine." She said coldly

I picked her up in bridal-style because that would be the easiest. Her shaking arms were around my neck as I began walking her to bed "Fuck you Riddle" she said out of nowhere, I laughed "Gladly"

Her face became pink immediately as I gave her that comment, I smirked at the affect I had on her, I laid her on the bed and put a glass of water next to her.

"Why'd you do it?" She asked

"Do what?" I replied as I sat down next to her

"Save me?"

I stayed silent for a couple seconds, yeah.. why did I save her? We barely knew each other. Why would I save the girl.. did I even have a reason?

"Because I'm not done tormenting you just yet" I lied

What else would I have said?

"Piss off" she replied punching my arm weakly

I heard someone whispered "Alohomora"

Suddenly the dormitory door burst open with her friend group bursting in "Where the hell is she?!" Draco yelled but then seeing her on her bed with me next to her.

"What the hell Bella?!" Enzo exclaimed as he immediately ran up to her "What happened?" He asked as he realised that she was extremely pale. Everyone but Pansy was there, what kind of sister is that?

Draco, Theo and Enzo were sitting next to her by now and I felt a little rage kick in.. why did they care so much for her. She's a little bitch.

"I don't know ask Riddle." She replied looking at me with a mix of fear and rage, they all turned to face me and I saw Draco's eyes filling up with rage. He knew I had done something

Impulsively Draco took my shirt in his two hands and went in my face making me aggression kick in faster "What the fuck did you do to her Riddle?!" he yelled, I looked at Bella and saw her shocked. I watched Draco with my eyes narrowed "Answer me you piece of shit!!" That was my breaking point.

I grabbed his wrists and punched him against the wall "Riddle stop!" I could hear Bella but I ignored her, Draco also threw some punches at me making my nose bleed and his knuckles bleeding too

"Malfoy please stop you don't know what he can do!" Bella yelled

"Guys stop!" I heard Enzo and the others yell

"Theo stop them!" Bella yelled in worry

"I can't—"

I threw a punch at Malfoy's face knocking him out on the ground, I spit on him without mercy, no one could take me "Seriously?!" Bella said exhausted

"Tell your little friend when he wakes up to think before her throws punches." I said

"Can I have a word with you Riddle?" Bella asked "Alone."

"Are you sure Bella?" Enzo asked holding her hand

"I'll be fine Enzo" she replied as she smiled softly and gave him a kiss on the cheek "Take care Bella.." he said hugging her.

Everyone walked out, Theo carrying Draco, probably to the hospital wing.

"Bring a towel." She said

I obeyed and gave her a new towel

"Sit."

I sat down next to her and she sat up on the bed "What the fuck were you thinking?" she asked as she whispered "Aguamenti" making water spill on the towel "He started it and I finished it." I replied simply.

"You could've just talked to him." She said as she began dabbing the towel on my bloody nose "by the way this might hurt"

She took her wand out and muttered "Episky" making my nose get back into place "fucking hell." I whispered under my breath making Bella laugh "so you can tolerate punches but me fixing a nose hurts?"

"Shut up" I replied smirking.

"By the way did you see Pansy anywhere?" She asked

"No."

"Of course.." she said miserably, I read her facial expression and saw that she was disappointed. I nodded to myself knowing that Pansy was someone who had made this girls life already miserable. The Parkinson sisters did have some history.. and I wanted to know about it.

"You can go now." She said interrupting my thoughts

"Alright.." I replied, as I stood up and walked out to mine and Toms dormitory.

Bella Parkinson a fucking bitch.