[JEROME VALESKA DRABBLE]

Based on Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time by Panic! At The Disco:

You shoulda seen what I wore / I had a cane and a party hat / I was the king of this hologram

Warnings: hangover, alcohol consumption

Word count: 370

Blood on the walls, broken bottles and carpets were thrown all over the place. Alcohol on the floor and the kitchen looked like a bear had been there. After Jerome's crazy parties, the house always looked like this.

"Alright, the party's over!" you bellowed as you clapped your hands as you walked around your house full of Jerome's passed out followers. You heard Jerome groaning loudly from the couch.

"Ugh, Y/N, you're no fun." he complained and you rolled your eyes at him.

"I've been listening to you listening to music so loud that the whole house literally shook. I was afraid someone would call the police."

"You know I would have handled them." he muttered and you just sighed.

"Yeah, and then there would have been the whole GCPD in front of my house and soon my face would be on all the newspapers because they'd know I'm dating you, which would have meant me losing my job and any chance of getting a new job."

Jerome scoffed as he rolled off the couch and started kicking his followers awake. "Sorry folks, Y/N's house. For once I don't make the rules."

And little by little, his followers left your house, leaving the mess behind, and you looked around. The first few times you were shocked and horrified of the mess they did, but by now you had gotten used to it.

"On days like these I regret calling you my boyfriend." Jerome pouted at you, but you just ignored him, placing a vacuum against the wall near him and gave two pills of painkillers and a glass of water to him. "And if you still wanna be my boyfriend, you help me clean up."

Jerome sighed dramatically, letting out a whine but he started vacuuming nevertheless. You were the only one who could order him what to do, and he'd comply. He was crazy in love, and in his scale crazy meant that he loved someone so much that he was ready to help you with your tasks if you asked him to, and he had agreed a long time ago that if he holds those parties, he's the one who cleans up. And he always did.