“Um thanks for you know….” He smiled and nodded.”I know where she is but we can’t do it on our own we could get killed I don’t want that she’s gone I lost her” I sighed and looked down.

“you didn’t lose her and you have us we won’t  leave you we can do this”

“but….”

“Harry we can do it just have some faith in us come on mate”

“Let’s do this shit”

“Now that’s the harry I know and hate” I laughed as we walked to the guards and I started driving.

Ella’s pov

Mason Took off my top I screamed and tried to cover myself but no use he started kissing my breast Aaron was watching from the mirror every minute telling me to hang on but I couldn’t take it I started crying. He wanted to unclasp my bra but a horn sound interrupted him I looked from the window it was a car harry was driving it thank god he’s okay he came to save me I can’t believe this he came for me.

“Stop the car little fuckers” I giggled when harry yelled that. Am I laughing at an inappropriate time? While I’m being rapped? Mason didn’t care and Aaron continued driving he didn’t want to sound suspicious to Mason I guess. Can’t I just get out of here? Wait a minute…..An idea flashed through my mind I smirked I took my shirt without him noticing and put it on he was too focused on harry to watch me I exhaled and put my hand on the car door handle. It takes no fear. You can do it. Don’t think just do it. I opened the door and rolled out of the car I was on the street now I hit my hand pretty hard but I was fine I tried to get up but my leg wouldn’t let me I looked at my ankle it was swollen I sighed Harry smiled when he saw me I guessed that he tried to pull the breaks but it didn’t work I closed my eyes waiting for the car to run over me but it didn’t I opened my eyes the car stopped just a few inches away from me. I exhaled and took a deep breath my heart beat was getting faster. Harry opened the car door leaving it open he ran up to and squeezed me into a hug .I couldn’t breathe.

“Oh Ella I’m so happy you’re okay” I didn’t respond my breathing was getting heavier that before I guess he noticed that I was having a panic attack ‘cause he told me to breath in and out slowly                 I followed his instructions while he rubbed my back smoothly it calmed down somehow. After five minutes my breathing got back to normal I hugged him and started crying.

“Thank you Harry I love you so much” I whispered in his shoulder while sobbing quietly.

“I thought I lost you baby I love you so damn much don’t ever leave me again” We pulled away he pressed his soft lips to mine for a minute and then pulled away our foreheads were touching his hand on my cheeks.

“I’ll look out for you I promise” He said gently. His voice calmed me down. I knew I was safe with him. I trusted him. He removed his hand from my cheek and put one hand under my thigh and one on my back he picked me up and put me in the car when I sat in the back harry went to the driver’s seat I turned around and saw Maya and Casey they hugged me.

“Omg I’m so glad you’re okay don’t ever do that again” Casey said while hugging me again.

“I’m so glad you’re okay I don’t know what I would do without you I love you girl” I smiled and layed my head in Casey’s lap and my feet on Maya’s legs.

“did he do anything? To hurt you?” Casey asked me.

“He tried to rape me if it wasn’t from harry who came just in time he would have succeeded” I sighed.

“That fucking asshole well I’m not surprised he’s styles brother” Casey said and Maya laughed I gave them a death glare.

“What?” they both said surprised.

“He’s my boyfriend don’t talk about him that way”

“I knew it! He liked you all along didn’t he?”

“Yup he did” I smiled remembering the moment he told me he loved me I’m so lucky to have him.

“You know he’s the only one who can calm me down even if I’m having  panic attack he always calms me down his voice is just so smooth when he talk to me my veins relax when he says my name is this gentle yet sexy way” The girls smiled. Five minutes later I was out like the light.