"Hey guys!" Ochaco exclaims as she heads over to the group with you in tow. They all welcome her with loud remarks, and you can see what she meant when she said they were loud. "This is my friend Y/N L/N! You know, the one I was telling you guys about? She's an awesome writer, like out of this world."

Your face turns a little pink at the introduction. "I don't know about that," You start with a laugh, "but it's nice to meet you guys."

"Welcome to mi casa!" A blonde-haired lanky guy shouts. You have a strong feeling that this is Denki Kaminari. "Feel free to take whatever booze you'd like, no problem."

You nod, "thanks."

The others introduce themselves, and you all get to chatting. In the group standing around the table, there's Tsuyu Asui, who insisted you call her 'Tsu.' Hanta Sero, who waved for a second before going back to hitting his vape pen. There is also Denki Kaminari, the host of the party, and Tenya Iida, who you would not imagine as a partier. When you question him about it, he says he's only here to make sure no one does anything irresponsible or put something in the alcohol.

You all chat about random things, just getting to know them. You find out that they all met when they came here during the summer to take classes. Apparently, a program allowed them to take some GenEd courses for free if they won a specific scholarship. You wish you would've known about this, and once you tell them that, they instantly laughed.

"It was nice, but the instructor was crazy. He would come into class tell us to read or work with our groups to then fall asleep! He actually slept during the class! What kind of professor does that?" Iida says, obviously not a fan.

"Yeah, Professor Aizawa was pretty weird, but he let us do whatever we wanted. He graded hard, but it's a give-and-take situation, I think." Kaminari shrugs.

"That's how we met all of the gang. We were all together for 6 weeks, doing some intense training and whatnot for our harder classes that are to come." Tsu comments.

You keep talking, and you find them all to be very cool people. Many of them here are in STEM, so you would never have met them if you didn't come. As you're talking more with Tsu and Ochaco about the papers you had to finish, the guys next to you erupt in loud cheers as they flag down a group that just walked in.

The first guy that walks in, you notice immediately. Kasuki Bakugou. He's on the football team, a big-shot quarterback on the rise. Even though he's only a sophomore, he's made a significant impact on the team, and it looks like he doesn't plan on stopping. The guy who comes in after him is also on the football team. He's practically a one-man wall. No one gets past him. He looks a lot more friendly than his counterpart who walked in before him, and the spikey red hair is hard to miss. Eijiro Kirishima. The two walk confidently hand and hand, they came out as a couple last year, and it was a pretty big deal. People were nonstop talking about it on campus, but everything died down once winter break rolled around. You only know this much about them from the people you've talked to around school and from your dad, who's a massive fan of Yuuei sports.

Another kid silently makes his way in and over to Iida and Ochaco. He has fantastic split white-red hair and a birthmark that takes up the top left side of his face. He totally looks like he doesn't want to be here, and you feel for the guy, in a way. Thinking that was everyone they were calling in, you turn back to the girls and continue your conversation until it's interrupted again by Kaminari's loud yell.

"Midoriya! What's going on man?"

You turn your head in time to see the fluffy mop of green hair stride over to the group. You're thoroughly surprised to see him here. He's wearing ripped black jeans and a dark green t-shirt that make his eyes and hair stand out even more than before. He hasn't noticed you yet since he's busy being bombarded with questions from Iida and Kaminari about how they haven't seen him in forever.