Chapter 1: The making of the White Room

Intro

Across a large Japanese countryside stood something that was extremely out of place. However, this something would only be noticed if you were seeing it from directly above as large trees and mountains had surrounded it from all sides for quite a distance.

This 'something' was a really large dome-shaped building. Normally, this wouldn't be too much of a problem if the dome was the same concrete grey or wooden brown that all buildings usually were. However, this dome shaped building was completely white.

No stripes. No splodges. No secondaries. Just complete white.

It's size was as large as 20 football stadiums but it's height was as tall as a 3 storey mansion. It was truly something unbelievable and didn't belong in such a random countryside hidden by a forest and a mountain.

Yet, it was there. Finished and ready to be used.

Two men seemed to be overlooking the building from nearby.

One of them was a man who looked to be in his early twenties. He had slightly scruffy chestnut brown hair and golden eyes. He wore a green suit, complemented with an orange tie. His expression was blank but it held a sort of aura that could ridicule anyone who messed with him. It was unbelievably scary.

The other man was another man in his early 20s, albeit slightly younger than the scary brown haired man beside him. He wore just a blue shirt with a blue tie, and grey trousers. His expression was stiffened due to the presence of the brown haired man beside him. He held a clipboard in his hands.

They were standing on what looked to be a nearly built access road. It seemed that the domed building was brand new, very recent.

"Is everything all set and ready?" The man with chestnut brown hair spoke with an extremely cold tone. It scared the other man beside him but he quickly recovered.

"Y-yes sir. The equipment has been put in their places. Desks, chairs and all the materials are ready for the classrooms. Gym equipment is set in the gym training rooms. The rooms where the subjects will be staying are all ready. Staff inside are all good too. Everything is set and ready for the facility to start operation."

Seeing the clipboard shown by his personnel, the terrifying brown haired man nodded before speaking again.

"Let me see inside for myself too. Just to be sure."

With that decided, the two of them entered the white domed building. It appeared that not only was the outside dome painted in complete white but the inside room was too. White walls, white floors, white lighting, everything except for a certain amount of furniture, which included the student desks, gym equipment and bedding, was completely white.

The man and his personnel ended up in a room which appeared to be an athletic field surrounded by the white walls. In the room, another man stood in the centre. When he saw the two men approaching him, he instantly stiffened and saluted at the brown haired man.

"P-professor Ayanokouji sir! Good to see you here. Everything is all set and ready."

Professor Ayanokouji nodded with his hardened expression that could make anyone unconscious with a hard glare.

"And the subjects needed for the first generation?"

"All have been picked out. Some adopted from the orphanages, some kidnapped, and some bought from poor families. We've collected around 50 1-2 year old subjects split between 27 boys and 23 girls. We'll nurture them and begin operations when they reach the starting age."