𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓶

Rosaline Arnaldi found herself in dangerous waters when sprouting herself into the life of Giovanni Hernandez, billionaire businessman, someone you wouldn't want to mess with.

Giovanni, who was definitely not fond of Rosaline, couldn't get away from her, even if he tried- and he definitely did.

The two find themselves growing a relationship that not even the hatred between them could stop.

But nothing was ever that easy. Ever.

Follow the two through their up and downs through their relationship full of obstacles that would make you wonder if it was even worth it in the end.

𝕻𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖕𝖍𝖔𝖇𝖎𝖆:

(n.) The fear of being in love or emotional attachment.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"I love you!", she screamed from the top of the building.

"I hate you!", he laughed from below.

She was his flame and he was her frost.
A perfect balance.
A perfect challenge.

"I hate myself.", she whispers from the top of the building.

"I love you.", he sobbed as he placed her favorite flower on her gravestone.

Perhaps that frost wasn't enough to keep her from burning.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

_____

I changed the actual bio thingy on the book so go and check the new one out and dw it doesn't spoil the ending at all, but it'll come into play but not the way that you think it will.

 100 Words