2|| A Dreadful Cage

Start from the beginning

I crossed the room and peeked in the door on the left of the fireplace. It was a bathroom. On the back wall was a bathtub and on the left wall was a basin, drawers and a mirror. There was also a shower and a toilet. The tiles were a pretty cream colour and everything was light and bright in here, a contrast from the main bedroom. I closed the door and checked the other room, a walk-in closet decked out with new clothes. I flicked through trying to find something to wear but soon realised the closet full of dresses. Really fancy looking ones. Something I usually never wore. I left the closet and saw a full-length mirror next to the bed. I walked over to catch my reflection. 

I looked disastrous. I had been stripped down to a black tank top and black jeans. No shoes, no socks. My hair was in tangles and much longer than I remembered. My arms and legs were so skinny that the clothes that I was wearing before I had been knocked out were starting to sag loosely. I was covered in bruises and I was as pale as a ghost. Big bags hung under my eyes and my cheeks weren't full like they used to be. 

How fucking long was I out for? How long has Schlatt been keeping me here unconscious?

My state was enough to motivate me to dig through the closet again. It took a while but I came out with something that would work. 

A/N: Here's your outfit! There will be a couple of changes in fashion for the sequel :) Credit to @olivia-effie on Pinterest

I stare at my reflection in the mirror and frown. It certainly wasn't something I would wear normally, let alone in the situation I found myself in. I rub my boney-looking shoulders with my hands, it certainly wasn't an ideal outfit for winter. I thought back to the outfits I had seen, barely any of them had sleeves...

A knock on the door disrupts my daze. As I whip around to look at the door two men dressed in black open the door. Guards. Wearing the Dark Army uniform. The Ram's head emblem sewn into the back of their jackets and on the right side at the front. 

"JSchlatt needs to see you, you will come with us," one of them said. I opened my mouth to protest but thought twice. I was weak and in condition to fight two soldiers who appear to be very strong and in perfect health. I bite my tongue and nod my head. 

~~~~Tubbo's P.O.V~~~~

It's been weeks since Y/N went missing, and we've had no leads whatsoever on her whereabouts. I rub my hands up and down my face. Struck by a sudden warmth I haphazardly take off my suit jacket and toss it somewhere behind my chair. 

I puff out and get up and start pacing the space in front of my desk. It was a new office, newly built just like the rest of L'Manburg. Reconstruction work was just finishing, taking a whole lot of weight off my shoulders along with it. I eye the cabinet in the corner and resist the urge to open it and indulge in its contents. 

I've always been rather impulsive, never really thought stuff through. Tommy and Wilbur often said so, they were right, I needed to learn how to control myself. I'd had to slow down for reconstruction work but I still spoke before thinking too often.