"Thank you for last night," his voice vibrated through his chest, and I brought my face up to meet his eyes.

"I really meant my words. If you had pushed me away last night, I'd already be gone from here together with Jungmin," telling the fact straight to his face, Jungkook chuckled as he cupped my jaw and dived down for a short kiss.

"I had a talk with Jungmin earlier, on our way back from the mart," he told, and I raised my eyebrows a little at the info.

"What did you two talk about?" smiling small when he stared so fondly into my eyes, I brought my arms around his waist as well.

"About how sorry I feel for making you sad before he was born," his eyes showed hurt as soon as the topic was brought up, and I felt myself frowning at the alpha.

"Jungkook..."

"I'm sorry. I really am. I want to ask for your forgiveness. Are you willing to forgive me, Jimin? For everything I've done and said to you?" he was almost begging, and I ran my fingers through his hair before resting my palm on his cheek.

"I forgave you since long ago, Jungkook" smiling small, the alpha was visibly shocked at my confession.

"What? When?" he was confused, and I rubbed his forehead with my fingers, wanting to ease the frown from on his pretty face.

"When you cried at your parent's house the first time you held Jungmin, I already forgave you," thinking after so may times about when was the exact moment where I decided to forgive him, there's nothing that came to mind other than the night of my visit to the Jeon.

That night his cries melted my heart, and I knew I had forgave him after he had cried that hard in front of me.

Seeing him being all warm with Jungmin after that was the reason too.

His eyes showed love to the boy despite first time having Jungmin in his arms, and I couldn't keep being mad at Jungkook after seeing him like that.

"Baby, how can you forgive me just like that?" he asked, looking at me in disbelief for forgiving him, and I smiled, tiptoed a bit to give him a comforting peck on his lips.

"Jungkookie, you looked so miserable at that time, you know? In those days, I got updates every day from Hobi hyung and Taehyung, so even though we didn't talk, I knew that you had realized what you did wrong, and you had regretted everything," caressing his cheeks with my thumb, Jungkook got close to tearing up and bit his lip down to hold his cry.

"Jimin..." he brought his face down and I felt a tear hit my thumb since my hand was always on his face, so I leaned in, and attached our foreheads together.

"Jungkook, promise me one thing? Promise me that if the same thing happens all over again one day, we'll talk things through. What you did before was all on your own, only to realize that it's a wrong decision later. If we're going to be together again, please talk things out with me. We'll talk and find solutions together before making any decision, okay?" slowly talking it out to the alpha, Jungkook sniffed a few times to control his sobs, and I almost cooed seeing his watery doe eyes.

Jungmin sure do got his eyes from Jungkook.

"You'd be willing to be with me again?" he sniffed again, and I tilted my head a little at the alpha, one eyebrows raised with a small smile strecthing my lips.

"Isn't that why you're apologizing? So that you can be in our lives?" questioning him back, Jungkook blinked a few times making the tears pooled in his eyes fell, and I gently wiped them away for him.

"It is, but are you sure?" he questioned and I pulled him down to give him slow long kiss, and the alpha kissed me back just as slow, matching my pace before I broke it off.

"I thought what happened last night was self explanatory?" whispering against his lips feeling his hot breath on mine, Jungkook brought me into another set of kiss, and I let him took control, letting him take his time to accept that I was willing to let him into our lives already.

He broke away not long after, but kept me close.

No tears in his eyes anymore, and I could see the small smile making its way to his lips, telling me that he was starting to believe that everything happening now was real, and not a dream.

"Thank you, but what happened before won't happen again, baby. Because I know that no one will ever be as precious as you two are in my life. I know that now, Jimin" foreheads touching as we stared into each other's eyes, I could see that Jungkook was telling the truth from the sparkles in his eyes, and both of us wanted to kiss again, only to be surprised at our son's hug attack at our legs.

"Jungmin wants to join too!" he yelled out loud, making me let go of Jungkook instantly, feeling horrored at the thought that the boy had seen me kissing Jungkook.

"Baby, how long have you been there?" asking the little boy, Jungkook also let my waist go and lifted the boy up in his arms instead, while Jungmin was just plainly happy that he was now included in the conversation.

"When papa kiss mama," he told, making my whole body heat up.

He saw us kissing.

"See, papa? I told you mama will kiss after he's not mad anymore!"

"You sure are right, son. Thanks for the advise earlier," Jungkook however didn't even flinch at the info that our son had seen such a scene, and even pulled me into another kiss right in front of Jungmin's eyes, making me gasped in shock at his action.

"Jungkook!"

"Mama's just shy because you saw papa kissing him," Jungkook ignored my call and proceeded explaining things to Jungmin, making the boy turned to me in curious gaze.

"Why are you shy, mama? Jungmin gives mama kissies too," the boy blinked cutely at me making me bit my bottom lips, grateful for his innocence.

"Nothing, baby. You're right. You give mama kissies too, I love you, baby"

"Jungmin love mama too. Papa love mama too, right?"

"Of course, I love mama with all my heart. And I love you too with all my heart as well, buddy" Jungkook confession was full of love, and I felt myself smiling wide looking at my two most precious persons in the world.

"Jungmin and mama loves you too, papa!" the boy shrilled in excitement when Jungkook peppered him with smooches all over his face, tickled at the alpha's actions, and I laughed heartily, feeling happy from the bottom of my heart, having the two by my side.

Everything is okay now, Jimin.

Everything is.

The end.

--

(a/n: That's it, guys! Thanks for everything!)