𝑉𝐼𝐼𝐼. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑏𝑢𝑚 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒

today is the day, olivia fernow's new album, eyes wide open, just dropped and she was waving a huge release party at the palm woods

today is the day, olivia fernow's new album, eyes wide open, just dropped and she was waving a huge release party at the palm woods. it took bitters a lot of convincing for her to do this, but since it's music related he allowed her to do it. since it wasn't gonna be a massive party and just for those living at the palm woods, bitters wasn't against the idea of it. olivia couldn't wait to start and be able to sing her new songs to the world that's been waiting for months.

the party was also being live stream
to her fans around the world because it wouldn't be fair for her to sing and to not have her fans listen in. everyone she know would be there. big time rush, jo, camille, gustavo, kelly, the jennifers, mrs.knight, katie, her sister, buddha bob, tyler, bitters, and her dad. her dad was only there to watch and make sure she doesn't mess up, not because it's her daughter. olivia wasn't to fond of his presence, but the more the merrier. even her producer was here and she loves him more the her own father. her producer was kind and generous, unlike her father.

everyone was outside waiting for the party to start and olivia had yet to enter for party yet. it was outside at the pool and olivia's band was sitting there waiting as well. opal, olivia's sister, was there too. she is gonna sing backup for olivia's songs, because she have similar voices and olivia needed something else to give her music an edge, so she picked opal to sing backup. opal was shy and loved to sing, so olivia offered her to sing backup and she agreed.

it didn't take long for olivia's producer, kyle, to run over to the band and introduce himself and olivia.

"hello palm woods and those watching live!" he greeted with a call and this got everyone's attention. "i'm kyle andrews, olivia's producer, and are we ready to get this album release party started?!"

everyone cheered and applauded with excitement, waiting anxiously for olivia's arrival.

"alright so..."

as kyle explained what was gonna happen, big time rush was listening nearby and talked amongst themselves.

"can't believe olivia's releasing her first album," kendall mentioned.

"it feels like yesterday she was telling us she couldn't finish her album and here she is," james remarked and the guys nodded.

"so proud of her," carlos smiled and the guys agreed.

"very."

"okay," kyle clapped. "are we ready to start this?"

the crowd cheered loudly and this signaled kyle to introduce olivia.