Bio

Name: (Y/N)

Height: 5,11

Age: 19

Appearance: Dark grey skin, a tail, deep blue eyes, claws, horns, Sharpe teeth, dark medium long hair, and scars on torso and arms.

Personality: Caring, nice, chill, respectful, responsible, can get mad at someone if they start hitting on Millie and/or severely hurts his friends.

Hobbies: Playing the guitar, singing, video games, archery.

Weapons: Assault rifles, hand guns, smgs, axes, swords, and knives.

Likes: Guitar, video games, his friends, his girlfriend, music, skateboarding, doing things with Millie, scary movies, going to the shooting range with Millie, coffee, movies, playing video games with Millie mostly first person shooters.

Dislikes: Mascots, cats, people hitting on Millie, clowns, his family, shellfish because he's allergic, extreme cold, heights.

Friends: Vortex, Charlie, Octavia, Loona, Moxxie, Blitzo, Angel dust, Cherri bomb.

Girlfriend: Millie

(A/N): before we go on this adventure for those how do not know in helluva boss Moxxie and Millie are in a relationship, but because this is a fanfic they are just friends and I will have change some seance

(A/N): before we go on this adventure for those how do not know in helluva boss Moxxie and Millie are in a relationship, but because this is a fanfic they are just friends and I will have change some seance. And some things some characters say to make it make sense but most senses are going to be the same and there will be parts of the story that you and Millie are doing something and/or you doing something with your friends. Have a good day and let's get started.