twelve - finally

ayo fuckers would you be interested in a tommy book? please answer i'm desperate.
i mean i'm gonna make it anyway but i'd still like to know

i chilled with tubbo, noah, and lani for a while, waiting for will to come pick me up. tubbo's house was pretty nice. the main house was pretty big and had cool decorations. but then there was the studio that they had built on, which i might say is pretty sick. i approve of leaving my kid brother there for months. just as we started talking about mcc later today, the doorbell rang. tubbo went to get it, and came back into the main room in the studio, with wilbur.

"will!" i shout and run to hug him. he engulfs me in a hug we both have been waiting for for months now. we stand there in each other's embrace for at least a minute. his head on my shoulder, and his arms around my waist. "hey charlotte" he says.

as we pull away we both have smiles on our faces. "deffo flerting" tubbo says in a loud whisper. wai-

"hey ranboo! nice to see you too!" wilbur says also giving noah a, much shorter, hug. we all catch up for a little before we have to go. noah and tubbo help us put all my things in the back of wilburs car, then i we finally say goodbye.

"be good to his parents ok? help with whatever you can. don't be a rude guest. i love you. i'll see you soon." i say as i'm hugging noah. i give tubbo a quick hug and we're finally on our way to wilbur's apartment.

"i can't believe i finally met you. like it's so surreal. i still feel like i'll go home in a few hours or wake up." i say grabbing the aux cord in his car.

"well it's not real. wake up charlie. you've been in a coma for four years now. your family misses you. please this is our last chance at getting you back." wilbur says with a smug smirk on his face. "stop it. do you care what type of music i play? or do you just wanna listen to your songs cause i can do that. let's see, there's jubilee line, losing face, i'm in love with an egirl, your new boyfriend, sex sells? nah all of this is trash." i say, my voice full of obvious sarcasm.

"ugh rude. but nah i don't care what you play as long as it's good." he says. with his permission i put on my most played playlist at the moment. the first song to play is sleeping powder by gorillaz.

"ooh perfect i love this song!" i say. i start singing all the lyrics that i know. i look over and see wilbur bobbing his head along to the beat. "you ever heard this song? i feel like you probably have with your vast knowledge of music, funny music man."

he just shakes his head. "no i haven't heard this one. but i've definitely heard some songs from gorillaz. anyways, is diner food good for lunch?"

"yeah! i haven't ate since right before our flight. so i could eat whatever honestly. but waffles do sound particularly good right about now." i say making my stomach growl. but thankfully just as it growled will pulled up to the diner.

the diner was very homey. it looked as if some cute old couple owned it, and that they've had it since they first started dating. then they'd pass it down to their children. and then to the grandchildren, and i'm a sucker for these types of things. anyway!

"what do you think you're gonna get will?" i asked as we sat down and looked at the menu. they had normal diner food like waffles and burgers. but when i was looking at the breakfast part of the menu, i saw something that i only thought was a joke. they actually ate beans on toast?!

"do people actually eat beans on toast here? i thought it was a whole joke to fool us. but no! it's actually a thing?" i said looking up at will who was doing his laugh smile. "well yeah it wasn't a joke. i personally don't like it, but i know other people that do."

we ate and talked. he told me about some of the plans he has while i'm here. he told me he wanted me to meet the other band members in lovejoy. he told me that i'll most likely be in one of tommy's vlogs soon too. by the time we were walking back to the car, i got a notification that tubbo had gone live. probably revealing that noah was with him too.

"hey in a little while, after i get moved into your place, can i go live? but maybe from your office? i just think it would be funny to be in your office with the big, very obvious 'wilbur soot' sign in the background and act like i'm not there." i pitch him my idea. he laughs and agrees. i play my playlist again on the way to his apartment and i sing along, with him singing to the ones he knows.

does anyone actually read these? like it's fine if you don't, they're just the random thoughts i have while writing these.
also i'm gonna say this, and it won't be the last time, THE MINECRAFT OST IS GOD TIER
vote if you'd like and comment so i can make fun of your funny words :D