three - phasmaphobia

this story is on a made up timeline because fuck covid and i can be more creative this way.

-

it had been a few days since i was revealed as noah's sister. i was still seeing reactions of it on twitter. my favorite fanarts are of the ones that made me his dream smp character's sister, so that i was half black and white. people had so much creativity. some of his friends even started following me. i had grown from like 2 followers, to like 90k followers overnight.

i was alone in my room watching noah's stream. he was playing phasmaphobia with philza minecraft, jack manifold, and wilbur soot. he had this really funny bit going with the cross and jesus. i really wanted to pop in his stream and mess around with him, and just as i thought of that, he muted to go to the bathroom. i took my chance and ran too his room.

i put in his headphone and unmuted. they were in the lobby, waiting for him to get back to start a new game when i unmuted.

"hey, welcome back ranboo!" jack said in his very british accent.

"that's funny. cause i'm not ranboo." i said taking control of his character and moving around in the lobby.

"omg is this the fabled sisterboo, charlie, who's been all over my twitter feed?!" i here wilbur say. making me and philza to start laughing.

"tis i, the famous charlie, sister of ranboo." i said making everyone in the call laugh. "also fucking i'm in a call with philza fucking minecraft. it is an honor, mr minecraft, to just be in your presence." i hear the call blowing up with laughter once again.

"well of course it's an honor to be in this call, it's philza!" jack said. i look over at the chat, and see a spew of KEKWs and other assortments of expressions. "how about we start a game while my brother is in the bathroom and i play for him, eh?" i ask.

"YES! please!" wilbur shouts.

"you know how to play?"phil asks.

"ofc philza, i'm not uncultured" i say rolling my eyes, until i realize they can't see me. "wait, lmao, i just rolled my eyes, but nobody can see me!" i say wheezing.

"hey what are you doing?!" noah yells as he walks in seeing me on his setup.

"oops. can i play one game dearest brother? just one round with THE philza minecraft?" i gave him begging eyes. he sighs rolling his eyes and pulling up the other chair.

"fine but as long as i can hear too."

"you hear that boys i got permission to play with y'all!" i yell back into the mic at the others in the call, unplugging the headset for noah to hear their reactions.

-

it was really fun playing with phil, jack, and wilbur. they all seemed to like me, which was good. i stayed in noah's room as he finished his stream. "alright chat, that's it for today! i really had fun playing phasmaphobia with wilbur, jack, and philza! have a great night!" he said, ending his stream and undeafening in the call, "alright i'm back guys!"

"ayup ranboo! hey, is charlie still in the room?" wilbur asked.

"yeah i'm still here. whatcha want sir soot?" i asked walking over from my brothers bed.

"oh i was just wondering if you had a discord? only if thats fine with you!" wilbur asked, seemingly nervous.

"oh! me? my discord?! wow now you're making me blush. but actually just dm me on twitter. also thank you for letting me play with y'all! i'm gonna leave now! bye bitches, besides you mr minecraft" i said leaving the room, just as everybody started cracking up again.