five - jackbox

my family is over right now, and i'm in my room listening to ranboo and writing this<3

-

i was finally back from my parents after a weeks break. i had gone on a few more of noah's streams, and talked with more of his friends before i left. i had also been talking to the fish fucker everyday since he got my discord.

"YOU MET THE PHILZA MINECRAFT!" my room mate, oliver, says as soon as i walk through our apartment door. i hadn't talked to anyone all week cause i needed a break. they didn't take it personally, they did the same thing to me.

"oh yeah and your brother is FUCKING RANBOO!" he yelled at me again. "the one i would literally talk about to you all the time! about how he was the gender man! AND HE WAS YOUR BROTHER THE WHOLE TIME?!" he really didn't like this particular time i didn't talk to him apparently.

"haha, yeah. noah wanted his identity a secret, so i respected that, even though you're my best friend. and yeah philza's pretty cool too." i say walking to my room to unpack, as they follow like a puppy.

"i hate you so mu-" he was starting to say, when they were cut off by my phone ringing. not being quick enough to grab it, they took it and answered.

"ANSWER MY MESSAGE ON DISCORD!" yells noah from the other line and immediately hangs up. i take my phone back from oliver, and check discord.

-

brother boo
would you like to play jack box with jack manifold?
we are only missing one person and he asked me to get you
answer
charlie
charlie
charlie
CHARLOTTE
OMG ANSWER

sister boo
omg calm down
yeah i'm down he'll be streaming it right?

brother boo
yeah him and some other people maybe
i'll add you to the discord group hold on

sister boo
ok hold on let me get on my computer

-

JACKBOX📦
ranboo added one person

jack manifold
ayup charlie!

charlie
HIII JACK!!!!
and ig everyone else.

karl
OMG ARE YOU RANBOOS SISTER
HIIIII

wilbur
hello charlie!

charlie
hi wilbur
also nice to meet you karl!
who else is here?

tubbo
join the call cause typings hard :/

-

i join the call and am bombarded with a slew of noise. most of the noise being hellos. everybody in the call was jack manifold, ranboo, tubbo, karl, quackity, wilbur, and george.

"hey everyone! sorry for interrupting y'all's conversation and then not answering quick enough, heh." i say kinda embarrassed but also excited to talk to more cool new people my best friend and brother talk to me all the time about.

"it's fine none of us are streaming yet and we're just talking before we actually start. but it's nice to talk to you again charlie!" jack states making me feel a lot better.

"HII CHARLIE!!! i'm sad i haven't got the pleasure to meet you yet but i'm karl!! you seem really cool!!" karl introduces himself quite loudly.

"hello charlie i'm george, it's nice to meet you!" another british voice said.

"hola mi amiga!!" another voice said but in an enhanced mexican accent. i could only guess that the voice was none other than quackity, which oliver was in fact obsessed with and would gush on how pretty he was.

"hello again! also i cant wait to make my roommate jealous because i'm talking to some of their idols. he talks about you guys on a daily basis, but not as much as they do with quackity, omg. i think he's in love with you sometimes." i say earning some snickers from the call.

"alright well now that we're done with introductions, i'm going to start streaming and go on deafen for a little. be right back." jack says and immediately quiets.

-

the stream went really well and was really fun. it was really nice to get to play with all the cool people that my brother's friends with.

"ok i've been trying to get her to do this for a while, and i even got wilbur to help me. but please help me convince charlie to start streaming cause she too good to not!" noah says to everyone after stream.

"i told you two i wasn't gonna because i feel like it's gonna be to much of a hassle. like i'd love to. but i don't know if i'd have time with school and jobs."

"yes then i said that you could quit some jobs and start streaming instead! or you don't even have to stream that often! you're just too funny to not have your own channel." wilbur says convincing me a little more.

"hey if my words worth anything, i'd watch you all the time!" tubbo says, pushing my decision more in the streaming direction.

"yeah and if you do end up streaming, i think all of us would be so down to collab with you!" karl says lastly solidifying my decision.

"alright, alright! i'll stream sometime this week! gosh!" i say.

after a little more talking we all eventually leave to go to bed. as i'm getting in my bed as i get a discord notification on my phone.

-

fish fetish
wanna call????

-

an:
um so i totally ignored this fic for like a month lol. um i'll try to keep it going but...