𝑉𝐼𝐼. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑠

it has been three months since big time rush had arrived at the palm woods and their demos had finished

it has been three months since big time rush had arrived at the palm woods and their demos had finished. however, since the three months is up the band and their family have to return back to minnesota and go back to their normal lives. olivia was devastated to learn this and doesn't want to them to leave, they're basically her best friends and wants them to stay. she never got to tell carlos how she feels and needs him here for that.

also, olivia's album is finally completed and is being released next week. she wants the band there to celebrate and it wouldn't be the same without them. carlos even helped her finish the final song so she needs him there with her.

so now, olivia was with the band, gustavo, and kelly to help the band's demo get picked to stay and to make an album. however, the only downside is having to impress griffin's daughter, mercedes. olivia wasn't fond of her, she was stuck up and rude and made kendall her "boyfriend." as much as olivia hated mercedes, this needed to happen in order for the boys to stay and keep their music career alive.

just as long mercedes doesn't makes carlos her boyfriend, then she'll be good.

kendall was carrying all of mercedes stuff to the pool and was struggling from the amount of weight. mercedes walked ahead to the pool as the band and olivia ran over to help kendall out. well, james was bummed cause mercedes picked kendall over him.

"hey, big guy, you're doing a great job," logan praised and olivia nodded with a smile.

"this will all be worth it!"

"she's horrible!" kendall groaned.

"but if she loves you, then she'll pick our demos and we get to stay in l.a, and we're almost halfway there!" carlos reasoned.

james shoved a mirror in his and kendall faces to compare looks.

"how could she pick you over me?" james asked in disbelief. "look at this!"

"calm down, pretty boy," olivia told james.

"now, here's some subliminal imagery that will help her pick out demos," logan mentioned and put a "pick big time rush" hat on kendall.

"oh, and some breath spray just in case she wants to kiss you," carlos added and sprayed some in his mouth.

kendall groaned, "ack, i have to kiss her?"

"do you keep that on you at all times?" olivia asked carlos, who became red and chuckled.

"maybe..uh...you never know when you'll need it," he stuttered over his words as he put the spray away and olivia chuckled with a small blush.