𝑉𝐼𝐼. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑠

Start from the beginning

"wait!"

in ran gustavo and kelly and kelly popped up behind kendall.

"we can't let you do this," kelly began and kendall was relieved.

"not without the perfect mood music for your pool date with mercedes," gustavo added and placed a stereo on top of kendall's pile of stuff. big time rush played from the stereo and kendall stumbled out of the lobby as the others encouraged him as he left.

"he looks great," gustavo mentioned

mercedes was relaxing by the pool with her dog by her side and kendall was pampering her as the others watched from a tent close by.

"this is relaxing," mercedes mentioned as kendall put cucumber slices on her eyes. "now fan me and make dolphin noises so i feel like i'm in cabo."

kendall made a face of confusion as he mouthed a few words and the others peeked out from behind the tent, motioning him to do it. suddenly, logan began to make dolphins noises as mercedes began to talk again.

"isn't it great being in love, new boyfriend?" mercedes asked kendall, "you love me too, right?"

kendall looked at her and didn't respond, which upset mercedes and she ripped off the cucumber slices.

"you hesitated!" she snapped and paused the stereo, which made the others behind the tent hide again. "maybe i'll hesitate to choose your demo as the winner. i heard vampirah's amazing."

suddenly, the others rushed out from behind the tent to protest against mercedes, telling her she can't choose them.

"of course he loves you," carlos objected, kneeling down to mercedes, "i mean, who— who wouldn't love you... with your hair and your hands and that rat dog thing?"

olivia stood there with folded arms as carlos complimented mercedes, who was smiling at him.

"it's like you really know me," mercedes told him and looked at kendall. "im breaking up with you." she looked back at carlos, "you're my new boyfriend."

"what?!" olivia yelled in disbelief and went to attack, but kendall and james held her back.

"now, carry me out like they do in movies," mercedes ordered carlos and jumped into his arms, which angered olivia even more. "old boyfriend, bring my stuff up later."

james groaned as carlos walked off with mercedes, looking back at the others with horror.

olivia clenched her fists and kendall and james let her go.

"olivia. remain calm," logan told her and olivia shot him a glare. "never mind, don't calm down."

olivia stomped forward, leaving the others behind to watch her anger boil more.

"never knew olivia could get angry," kendall chuckled.

——

olivia had never been been jealous before and she hated how mercedes choose carlos as her boyfriend. the only reason she hated it is basically carlos was miserable about it and mercedes is so rude and annoying. not to mention she was wants to be in mercedes place.