Hwayoung played with her fingers,
"Stop asking that kind of question."
Hwayoung poured the coke on her cup and drank it without hesitation.

"I told you!"Bogum laughed with Yunjin and Jangmo loudly before sitting next to Riki.

"Stop using my name, three of you," Riki spoke up angrily.

They stuck out their tongues and started the game again.

The bottle suddenly stopped at Riki making his friends laughed.

Jangmi laughed too and watched him,

"Are there any girls here who make your heart beat faster?"

"I know that you will ask this kind of question."Riki poured the coke but Yunjin stopped him.

"Why is it so hard to answer? Don't be a coward."

Riki glared at Yunjin and put his cup down. He cleared his throat, "No. I don't find them interesting."

"Liar!"

"Let's continue the game, shall we?"Riki changed the topic.

"How about Jaeni? Jangmi? Hwayoung?"

Riki sighed and looked at Jangmi then Hwayoung,

He poured the coke into his cup and drank it.

"My boy's heart beat faster when he saw Hwayoung."Yunjin teased him making Riki angry.

"Let's continue the game."

They continued the game and this time, it stopped on Jangmi.

"Nice," Riki muttered slowly and looked at her who was already nervous.

Riki was about to raise his hand but was cut off by Taewoo. He fixed his eyes on both of them,

"I will ask you first, "Taewoo spoke up and suddenly the situation got more hit. Yunjin and Jangmo were teasing them by recording them and planning to upload the video on the school website soon.

"Go on."

"Do you still have a feeling on me?"

Jangmi was taken aback by the sudden question. She looked at Taewoo blankly,
"Why did you ask about this in front of them?"

"When will I hear the truth if it's not now?"

Jangmi cleared her throat and let out a deep breath,

She poured the coke on the cup and drank it quickly, ignoring everyone who was teasing her.

"Let's continue, "Jangmi said, wiping her mouth.

"We caught them."Jangmo ended the recording and showed it to Bogum and Riki.
Bogum hit Jangmo hardly while Riki was just watching the video.

__________________________

Everyone was singing a song while Jangmo was playing the guitar. It was near 11 pm, and it's time to sleep but they wanted to sing a song together before closing this activity.