𝟷𝟿. 𝙰𝚗𝚢 𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜

Magsimula sa umpisa

After a long measure of silence Technoblade raised a finger nonchalantly. "I've been working on something that may help."

We all turned, and every breath stopped for just a moment. I just knew people were thinking of Eret's control room. I sensed the King hunch into himself behind me a little.

He smirked, "Not that kind of something."

➼➼➼

Despite all rational thought we followed Technoblade out of the cave and into the darkened morning sky.

Before we left Fundy had ran upstairs to bring Nikki out for whatever Techno was to show us. She looked distressed though. I could see blue marring her eyes and her hands were almost white with cold. On our walk with Techno I offered her my gloves, I would need my skin contact's abilities anyways soon it didn't mean anything.

"Alright" The hybrid said, stopping in front of a beach like area. The small pond was almost frozen over, but it's surface was like slush. Technoblade motioned to the sand and removing a larger rock. A moldy trapdoor was revealed. "Single file down I don't need you breaking anything."

People started filing in down the oak ladder, their steps loud against the silent morning. Tubbo and Tommy raced for the hole but Wilbur held out an arm, silently giving Technoblade an imperceptible look before throwing himself under. When no signs of damage came from the leader, Tommy practically dove headfirst through the trapdoor Techno was holding above him. The boy didn't look at Techno though, almost avoiding him like the plague.

Soon everyone had gone down, and as I gentled Nikki to the bars with a small smile I looked up to the pink haired man. Chatter instantly broke out upon them. People complained and looked through chests, others nodding in worried appreciation.

My eyebrows furrowed at their response, though I couldn't see much through the blur of bodies. I tilted my head speaking low. "This wouldn't be a plot to kill us all would it?"

"That would be quite counter productive." He said simply.

Rolling my eyes, I ignored his patronizing hidden smile and hand held to help me. The last thing I heard was a small mutter before I descended. Talk swarmed my ears on the place. People snarking up opinions and ruffling up chests

I immediately bumped into Eret in the small space, she quickly apologized and made room, curving her taller frame to the wall.

"Everyone please stop stealing this is just the entran-"

Fundy's smile turned slightly venomous. "Yeah thanks Technoblade for showing us this."

Techno glanced side long at me, but I traded his gaze to look around the room. It was small the walls stone and carved. Chests were packed and space limited. My eyes slightly widened when I saw Tubbo crouch down behind Wilbur sneaking a couple emeralds out of one of the smaller boxes.

Technoblade eventually waded through the mass of people, pulling a hidden lever behind Fundy, which he had to shoo him away from. Another ladder going deeper emerged from the middle of the room, Techno wasted no time to jump down. The people were now getting excited, a rush of nerves hitting the ranks.

"Now this." Techno's voice turned gravelly. "This is the vault."

At least its not a control room.

With the others hesitating to jump in behind Techno, I bounded downward the air swooshing behind me in a whisper.

What I saw made my stomach turn, with what I knew was the beginning of war.

Dark stone littered the walls, the stone dripping off the ceilings in a icicle shape. But what caught my eye was the many lines of chests ending with numerous armor stands all plated in netherite. My eyes glittered, and Technoblade smirked at my reaction. I was oblivious to whatever thoughts ran through his head.