#2021MusicBackHalfYear

Začít od začátku

The girls walked in the studio and settled themselves for a moment. Fixing their microphones, etc. Since the staff said the rehearsals from the other group isn't finish yet.

"Where are you going Ryujin?" Chaeryeong asked as she saw Ryujin slowly walking towards near the stage.

"Hey-"

"Woah, it's been a while." Ryujin spoke while looking at the stage.

Chaeryeong shifted her head towards the stage and saw TXT rehearsing Crown. Which they knew of course. The staff team told them that they will perform their debut song so they assumed that other groups will too.

The other members approached them and joined them by watching their stage.

"It has been 2 years? Wow, they grew up well." Lia spoke while watching them.

"And taller." Yuna added as they laughed since she was right.

"Huening looks good in blond." Yeji said.

"Beomgyu with long hair aye." Ryujin chuckled.

"They suit these hairstyles." Chaeryeong spoke as they all nodded in agreement. "They look so grown up too."

"Here comes my favorite part." Lia danced to the music.

"Dugun dugun dugun~" The copied them while holding each other's hands and waving them.

"How I miss our rookie days." Lia spoke and chuckled.

"ITZY, get ready you are next." The staff reminded them as they bowed at her.

TXT finished their rehearsal and went down from the stage. When they reached the ground, they all noticed ITZY and bowed at them. Since they can't see them when they were up the stage because of the lights.

Beomgyu stopped for a moment in front of Ryujin.

"Will you girls perform Dalla Dalla?" He asked while removing his ear piece.

"Yep." She answered as he nodded and waved good bye.

"Hyung, do we need to go back now?" Beomgyu tapped their leader's shoulder.

"We still have a break because of lunch. Why?" Soobin turned to him.

"Can I stay here a little bit more? I'll just watch." He asked and pointed at the stage.

Soobin looked at the stage then looked back at him.

"Sure, but change first and remove your mic then just come back here. Is that okay?"

He nodded and followed them to the waiting room.

...

[ June 25, 2021 | 11:00 am ]

"Who wants to come with me at the studio?" Beomgyu raised his hand.

He looked around his members that were also looking at him in confusion.

"What are you gonna do there?" Taehyun furrowed his eyebrows.