18: Breaking Rules

Start from the beginning

Undertaker's POV:

The door shut, I was alone again. That outfit she had on might as well have shown more skin then a corpse in its undergarments. "Alright where's the rest?" Being a male I was careful what I opened, in the wardrobe I found two other trousers like that and in a drawer I found blouses and . . . corset top is what they're calling them. "I could use these for one of my guests, it matches her eyes hehe." I almost took it till I saw the box she keeps the necklace in. "What am I doing." A father who loves and trusts his daughter wouldn't steal from her. I put the top back and left her room. . . . Then went back five seconds later to read her music book.

💀🖤at the club🖤💀

Victoria's POV:

The music tuned down when I entered. Ronald and Will were waiting for us at a table. "You'll love this place, Victoria, it plays Spanish music tonight," Grell said. "Great." Eyes still on me, then I sat down. "He begged you to come didn't he?" They nodded. All of a sudden cheers all around. "Welcome to the club," everyone said. A waitress—who Ronald had eyes on—brought us a menu. "Welcome to Red Skull, I'll be your waitress for the night. See anything you like?" "Oh I know what I'd like." Grell was next to me eyeing Will across the table. "I think I speak for her majesty when I say, we'll take the cheesy and spicy nachos," Ronald said. I kicked him in the shins. "I can speak for myself. Yeah we'll take the cheesy and spicy nachos and four cokes please."

🖤💀time skip💀🖤

Undertaker's POV:

I've read the book, ate all the biscuits, done laundry, and there's nothing good on TV. I'm walking back and forth in the apartment with nothing to do. I was going into my room when I froze. . . . My father senses were tingling.

Victoria's POV:

I wasn't drunk, but I was barefoot and the front of my top was cut exposing the corset top I had under. The outfit actually looks better. "Come on chica, red eyes red eyes." Everyone wanted to see the eyes. . . . "No flash photography, you won't see me on camera." I got on their little stage and turned my eyes red. Cheers again and drunk men started saying things. "The red eyes of Red Skull."
"Bloody Mary's all around."
They saw my red eyes—that were getting tired—I was ready to go home, till some salsa came on. "Let's dance, Grell." "Oh Will I thought you'd never ask." The only one in our group that was drunk was Will. "Hey, like to dance?" This guy asked.
"S-sure."

🖤💀little time skip💀🖤

My third dance was over, I would never forget this night, especially when the music tuned down. The father has entered the building. "Come with me," he said.
I didn't even bother with the shoes, Grell could keep them and turn them red.

🖤💀at the top of a building on a full moon night💀🖤

He didn't even look at me. "I'm disappointed in you, Victoria," he put his hand behind him, "very disappointed." Something started glowing and I thought it was a weird stick, but then it became . . . "A death scythe." The blade looked so sharp I was afraid to move. "You shouldn't have that, it should have been confiscated from you when retiring," I said. He started swinging it around, "I know, but after being with it for so long I couldn't bare to part with it. And smuggling it out wasn't easy, don't worry, you'll understand when you retire." He held it behind his back. "Back to subject at hand, why did you lie to me, Victoria." I crossed my arms, "all I did was go to a club, I didn't drink, and actually this was Grells idea so blame him." He slammed the handle down and the building shook just a bit.
"But you still went, Victoria, you could have gotten hurt or worse." "I'm 118 years old, I can take care of myself," I said. "No you can't, you don't know this city, this realm like I do, and since I can't trust you," he was ready to swing it. "It looks like I'll have to take your death scythe from you." "But I don't have it with me," I said. "Hehe, oh my little reaper, it's always with you." It came at me, I didn't know what to do I just closed my eyes . . . My death scythe, the present he gave me, a classic scythe just made to look feminine . . . I'm not losing it.
"NO!!!"
When I opened my eyes the stars were in my hands and blocking his attack.
"See, it's always with you," Undertaker moved back. "I-I-don't understand, this should be at home." "It was, but it was still with you when you were out dancing," he said. He lost me at the dancing part. "I had a witch enchant both the necklace and the green jewel before I came down here and had it put on the scythe. Now as long as you wear the necklace you have your death scythe with you, so 'never take it off.'"

"I understand now, I'll never—hey!" He took it from my hands. "I was going to train you, but it seems like you're not worthy to wield a scythe like this. I'll just have the jewel removed and it'll be a normal scythe in the hall of death scythes." The hall of death scythes is the basement of the GRDA where they have all the death scythes of the retired Grim Reapers. His should be in the center of the room, but it's probably a replica. "Let's go—" "teach me." I turned into one of his body's on the to-die list beginning to live. I was on my knees, "I'm so sorry daddy, I promise I'll listen to you from now on, I won't even get an apartment unless you approve of it." I grabbed onto his robe, "please, teach me the ways of the Grim Reaper, teach me to be a real reaper." Why was I acting like this? If it's because of the scythe I might just try and end myself with my old one. His yellow-green eyes looked at me . . . "We start tomorrow at midnight, so go to bed early. And a reaper can't reap souls without their death scythe." He gave it back to me. "Thankyouthankyou, I won't let you down when I use it," I said. Dad had a smile on his face, "I know," the blade was under my chin, "it's when you don't use it that worries me." One move forward and I'd have a cut like the one on his neck.

"Now if I tell you we're going to train, you go to bed at eight, if not you're in bed by ten. If you're going out, your at home before or at midnight. I want to know how many souls you take to make sure they're not overworking you. And no boys in the apartment unless I've met them, understand?" I gave a thumbs up. "Good, because as long as you live around my perimeter, you'll obey my rules. Now let's go home." Note to self: never let his strict side out again.