𝟤𝟦 | 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖳𝗋𝗎𝗍𝗁

Start from the beginning

"No it's okay Odette." I say as I gently pull her to my knees and hug her. "God, I'm so fucking sorry for not noticing you were taken earlier."

"It's fine-"

"No, it's not Odette. You are-" I look at Grayson, "How many cars did y'all bring?" I ask.

"Three. Aria and Jayden in one car, Natalie, Elijah in another and Samuel and I in the third." I nod and turn back to Odette.

"You are going to ride back with Grayson and Samuel, back to the mansion where Estrella will be waiting for you to treat you with your injuries. I will ride back with my motorcycle and meet you there, okay?" Odette nods. "Grayson, could you carry- actually it'll be faster if someone could go get the car so you wouldn't have to walk so far."

"I've already sent Samuel, Aria and Natalie to grab the cars." Elijah says, standing at the doorway.

"Okay."

┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈

Grayson is carefully putting Odette in the backseat of the car with Natalie who'll be watching her cut to make sure it doesn't get bad. "I love you, Odette. I'll see you in a while."

"I love you."

I shut the car door and watch as Grayson begins driving into the distance. Aria and Jayden have already left and Samuel is waiting for Elijah in the car. Speaking of Elijah, also known as my dear husband, he's currently not speaking to me but I could honestly care less. I'm willing to be it's because I've been hiding my real name and the fact I'm a deadly assassin but let's not talk about that.

"Elijah, come on. We have to go!" Samuel yells from the driver's seat of the car that's left. Elijah and I are currently having a damn staring contest by glaring at each other.

"Diabla, come on." Ryan says and I ignore him.

"Serenity, Odette is going to be waiting for you." Cassandra says, squeezing my shoulder.

I close my eyes, turning around to begin walking towards the direction our motorcycles are parked.

"So that's your real name. Serenity. And since Odette is your sister you are what, Serenity Montgomery?"

"Yeah, that's my real name and what are you going to do about it?" I say, turning back around.

"I don't know. I can easily grab a picture of you and have everyone in the mafia world know the identity of La Diabla."

"And I can easily kill you right here right now and make it look like a damn accident." I say with a smirk. That's when Elijah pulls out a gun from his pocket and aims it at my head. I walk closer to him until the tip of the gun rests against my forehead. "Do it."

"Elijah what's taking you so damn long- oh shit, Elijah-"

"The fact that I'm not even armed and you have a gun pressed against La Diabla and you haven't even shot her dead." I say before I take a few steps back and turn back around and walk away. When I make it back to my motorcycle, I get on it and put my helmet on. I turn it on and make sure Cassandra's and Ryan's turn on as well, before I go ahead and speed off, followed by the twins.