𝟤𝟥 | 𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾'𝗌 𝖭𝗈 𝖶𝖺𝗒 𝖸𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖫𝖺 𝖣𝗂𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖺

Start from the beginning

As for my legs they're just tied together with rope. The least these idiots could have done was tie me sitting down on a chair or something.

—30 minutes later—

I woke up when I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head. "What the fuck!" I say and I try to move my head but I can't so I look to my right and make out that he has a fist full of my hair holding my head back. Another man holds a blade to my neck and the third man stands in front of me.

"You tipped them off."

"Who?" I innocently asked, knowing Cass, Ryan and Serenity are here.

"Our men picked up movement 5 miles outside the perimeter."

"It could have literally been an animal. Like a deer?" I say, trying to buy time.

"WE'RE IN A FUCKING ABANDONED TOWN!"

"Well how the fuck was I supposed to know that? After all, I was blacked out when y'all kidnapped me." The third man that's standing in front of me scoffs and pulls something out. I can't even make out what it is since I'm still groggy but I'm willing to guess that it's a walkie talkie.

"Josh, send men out to scope the perimeter." He then looks at me with a grin. "And if you see anyone, kill them on sight." I swallow a lump in my throat and keep my poker face on.

A few minutes had gone by and the man by the name of Josh had gone radio silent. The power went off for a few seconds, came back on then we all then heard a bunch of gunshots coming from the hallway. "You, stay here with the girl." The third man says pointing to the one who's pulling my hair. He lets my hair go and pulls out a gun.

"You come with me." The man, holding a blade to my neck nods before he quickly slices it against the side of my abdomen causing me to wince. I look down and see the blood has gone through my clothes. I look back up and see one is looking at the right side of the hallway and the other is looking at the left side.

"Just for the record, it's not the Castillo's who came, it's three other people!" I yell before I wince again from the pain.

"She's right! We are yours truly." A voice yells and one man drops to the ground.

"Also known as The Twins of Death." Another voice yells and the other man in front of me drops to the ground.

"And La Diabla. Besos."

A FEW MINUTES AGO

A FEW MINUTES AGO

Serenity: We just got here. Cass and Ryan are currently distracting the guards and once they come back, we'll be going in.