The Truth

Tony is being transferred to the prison cell while the rest of the avengers are discussing or arguing with Nick Fury as he come to check for the commotion that happen in the training room. While they are busy arguing, Stephen is checking his boyfriend for what had happen to him after missing for 3 years being declare MIA while actually being a Hydra weapon. 

|Time skip 1 week after some arguing captain|

Tony's brain has been in shocked state so it is trying to fight the control Hydra had on him while Bruce and Stephen check on time to time to see if he is waking up or showing any sign of distress. So after one week it seem Tony is winning against mechanic since Tony can feel the presence of his boyfriend beside him at all times to check on him and talk to him in his state. 

Stephen's POV:

I am siting on the chair while holding Tony's hand in the prison cell that has a hospital bed since Tony has a concussion from his fight with Barnes. I heard a slight groan and a squeeze of hand beside me as I was reading a grimoire about incubus. I stand up and look at Tony while telling FRIDAY to call Bruce to check his vitals. 

"Tony are you okay?" ask Stephen

"S stephen i is t that you?" ask Tony as his voice sound dry that hasn't been use for a long time.

"It is me Tony" answer Stephen while helping Tony drink some water. 

Bruce came in and check Tony's vital while Tony is crying happy tears to see his beloved and his science bro that he miss so much. Tony's mind is still fuzzy but he still only remember some memories. 

"H hey B brucie" greeted Tony while Bruce smile at Tony since it is been so long since they haven't meet after they went missing. 

"Hey Tony you are well since you have the super soldier serum in you. I realize that your bone and arm are made of adamantium mix with vibranium because you almost break Barnes ribs when you fight him." said Bruce looking at Tony amaze by his blood test and fight. Tony looking at Bruce wearily because he can't control his mind since it is being on lockdown while mechanic is on but after only seeing Stephen shuts mechanic hold and unlock the lockdown system in his mind while healing his body. 

"Tony I miss you so much when you were declared MIA, I look for you everywhere but I only can get to Siberia since it is the last place you were there. What happen in Siberia Tony." said Stephen as he cried holding his lovers hand since he looks different. Tony is looking at Stephen and is about to explain when the prison cell door is open to reveal a Hydra agent that is coming to get Tony back since he failed his handler's mission. 

Tony started to attack the Hydra agent that come to kidnap him again. While Tony is busy fighting Bruce called the rest of the Avengers and SHIELD to take the Hydra agent for information. After the commotion is finish everyone goes to the common room to discuss what happen to Tony. As everyone is seated Nick decided to ask Tony the truth of what happen at Siberia since Steve didn't tell the story to the Rogues as they didn't agree with the accords. After the story is finished Tony ask Stephen if he can cuddle with him in his room since they miss each other for 3 years. Tony and Stephen leaves the common room where the rest of the avengers are feeling guilt and regret. 

Bucky understand Tony as he is also being taken by Hydra. Natasha and Steve knows how Tony's parent died but they didn't tell him. Wanda feels regret and guilty because she knows what it feels like losing a parent herself. The rest that are not the Rogues feel rage for the Rogues especially Steve and sympathy for Tony. 

Tony and Stephen have been talking for a 3 hours long and they had dinner in their room as to not to disturb others. They went to sleep in boxers and cuddle together.

 They went to sleep in boxers and cuddle together

ENJOY & COMMENT 

GIVE ME SOME MORE IDEAS