The Slytherins flew in and rest on the other side of the Gryffindors, Harry glancing down at Madam Hooch.

"The players take their positions as Madam Hooch steps out onto the field to begin the game"

Madam Hooch starts talking and kicks the trunk with the Quidditch balls in it, letting them go free. First to fly out were the Bludgers, then the Snitch straight after.

"The Bludgers are up, followed by the Golden Snitch. Remember, the Snitch is worth 150 points" Lee says and the Snitch flies around Harry's head, then goes to the Slytherin team's Seeker, doing the same "The Seeker who catches the Snitch ends the game" the Snitch flies off and Madam Hooch picks up the Quaffle, waiting a second before throwing it up in the air "The Quaffle is released and the game begins"

A Gryffindor Chaser, I think Angelina Johnson, swoops to the Quaffle, grabbing it and flying straight towards the Slytherin goal. She dodges everyone who comes at her but almost hits a stand, flying above it.

She dodges a Bludger and flips around, dodging another Slytherin. As the Slytherin Chasers chase after her, she throws the Quaffle into the middle hoop and scores the Gryffindor team 10 points.

"Angelina Johnson scores! 10 points for Gryffindor!" Lee yells through the mic and the Gryffindors cheer, Angelina getting a high five from her teammate.

Harry was clapping for Angelina but narrowly misses a Bludger, rocking back and forth a little.

"Slytherin takes possession of the Quaffle. Bletchley passes to Captain Marcus Flint" Lee says and Marcus flies past 2 Chasers, dodging a Bludger and kicking Angelina in the side.

Marcus dodges another Chaser and a Bludger, throwing the Quaffle towards the middle hoop. However, Wood defends the goal and as a result, Angelina gets hold of the Quaffle.

Her and the other 2 Chasers throw it to each other, making it harder for the Slytherins to get the Quaffle. They fly to the Slytherin goals and a Chaser flies around it, passing the Quaffle to Angelina, her shooting the Quaffle in the middle hoop and scoring another 10 points.

"Another 10 points to Gryffindor!" Lee yells.

The Slytherins kick a Chaser to the side as they fly the Quaffle to the Gryffindor goals, dodging the Chasers. They throw the Quaffle but Wood catches it, throwing it to a Gryffindor player.

Marcus looks angry and grabs his Beater's bat, smashing a Bludger towards Wood. It hits him in the chest and he gets pushed through the hoop, falling to the ground.

I look at Wood, who was lying on the floor. I hit my seat, annoyed with myself because of what I'm about to do.

I quickly go to the stairs, running down them and making my way to the pitch, running to Wood. A Bludger was speeding towards me so I dropped to my knees, pushing my head back and sliding on the pitch, the Bludger missing me. I quickly got up and ran to Wood, turning him over.

I look at the Slytherin team and they hit a Bludger towards me again. I get up, stand back and kick the Bludger up like a football, making it hit a beater by mistake. I go back to Wood and see a cut just above his brow.

"Wood. Wood! Oliver!" I call and tap his face lightly.

I wipe the sand off his face and lift him up, wrapping my arm around his waist and putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Come on, Oliver. Wake up" I walk him, though I was doing all the work, to the side of the pitch and set him down gently, sitting on my knees in front of him "What was the spell Hermione was talking about?" I ask myself and think for a minute.