23-Enough is Enough

Zacznij od początku

"Astrid"He mutters"I must tell you something".

"What is it"She whispers, touching his right cheek.

"The fire wasn't an accident"He coughs.

Astrid face went in shock"what do you mean?"

"It was intentionally"He groaned, holding her hand.

Astrid then race her head and thought about it"who did this to you?".

Hiccup slowly raise his head and look at Astrid.

"It was Ethan"He lays back and sigh.

Astrid was disbelief, confused to what she heard but it all adds up to this moment that Ethan has done this purposely just to hurt her more. She then clenched her fists and gets up from her chair.

"Astrid, please don't do anything stupid"Hiccup begged, as he grabs her hand.

"Hiccup, you know I can't just sit around and watch you feel pain. Because of me!".

"It's not your fault, it was Him"Hiccup protest.

"Ever since I left my old home. Ethan never let go of the past, I must confront him and he must pay Enough is enough!!"Astrid then slowly let Hiccup hand go and looks back at him.

"I'm sorry Hiccup. Don't worry about me. Get well soon my love"She walks out of the room.

"Astrid! Please stop!! He's too dangerous!!!"Hiccup shouts as Astrid then jogs to the hallway and went back to her home.

Back at her home she quickly ran upstairs to her room as walks in walking towards her closet as she digs in her pile of stuff, frantically looking for something she has been keeping away from her but fortunately still have it around.

Astrid then pull it out and reveal a long thing bag as she hold her breath and exhale. She then got up went out to the only place she could find Him..but she cannot go alone.

Astrid glance to see Ruffnut texted that she's throwing a sleep over.

•Ruffnut's Place•

Ruffnut was hanging out with Andrea & Heather after the prom, they thought of throwing a sleep over.

"I didn't expect Fishlegs to have the courage to ask you for a dance"Ruffnut says to Heather"even though he tried to ask me for a dance, but I still think it's cute he went with you".

Heather blushes"well I'm glad he did".

"Oooohh another lovely couple"Andrea teases"finding love is such a hard thing to look for".

"Aawww I'm sure someone out there will ask you Angie"Heather says, confidently to her.

"I know, but-"

Suddenly a loud knock on the front door, Ruffnut got up from the couch as she quickly jog to the door"hold your horses!".

Ruffnut opens the door as she saw Astrid catching her breath.

"Astrid! You come to join us huh? Hey what's that around your back?"Ruffnut glance over Astrid's shoulder.

"Ruffnut! I need help"Astrid panted, as she enters the home.

"Astrid, hey woah you good girl?"Andrea walks over to her.

"Everything okay?"Heather walks over, looking at Astrid.

Astrid looks at the girls with fear eyes and took a deep breath"I just got back from the hospital".

"The hospital?!"Ruffnut shouted out.

Astrid nods"yes, Hiccup was hurt-"

"Oh my gosh!! Is he okay!!"Andrea panics, as she reaches over her phone"I gotta call my parents".

"His home was burned down! Luckily his parents wasn't there"Astrid explained"he's okay but, his foot was badly burned".

"So that's why we heard the sirens awhile ago"Heather pointed out.

"Was it an accident?"Heather asks.

"No!"Astrid shook"someone did this".

"Who?"

Astrid looks over at the girls and hold her breath"Ethan".

•Meanwhile•

Ethan arrives at Berk High, glancing at the front of the school as he smiles, walking towards the entrance. He manages to open the door and went in quietly, he was carrying a huge bag of things.

"Now where are you"Ethan glance around the hall and spot the statue"ah there you are".

He went over to it as he glazed around the statue and stop his hands on the eyes of this statue, he then pull out the emerald eye of it.

"At last, you're finally mine!"Ethan turns over the emerald and spot the marks of it from the back"so it is true! I've finally found it! Now who's gonna stop me!".