Chapter 2: Other World Part 3

Start from the beginning

It was the only one recording a feed from outside, seeing a fence with the chain links being broken at the base. I don't remember a camera being out there in the first place and it couldn't have been installed without my knowledge because this is created with everything I know and think. Then the answer to my question walked into view as I saw myself with a backpack slung over my shoulder. It didn't make sense until I saw the creature gingerly walk onto the feed, swinging its pincer into the backpack of the kid, sending him into the fence. It seemed so familiar as the creature began to chitter loudly before the person who looked just like me said something. Their voice didn't go through the video but I already knew what they said as the creature began to repeat the past.

Before I knew it, the 'me' who was in the video slinked under the fence and insulted the creature, running away with it following right behind. Who would've guessed but it makes sense? I think I know what I need to do now in the real world but before that happens, the one in this dream world needs to be taken care of. I've accepted the futility. No, that's a lie, I won't accept it. I'll overcome them with my tenacious attitude and won't let this dark cloud stop me any longer. 

No more lying to myself, I won't be ashamed of how I acted in the past. Going into the kitchen, it looked exactly how I imagined, complete with a microwave, blender, fridge, and a bunch of other things like a dishwasher. What I was looking for was here as well, a set of different kitchen knives sheathed in a wooden stand. Quickly, I grabbed the uppermost one to see that it was the largest one there, lucky for me that it's almost the exact same wooden stand that I have back at the house. 

I guess it's time to look for this thing, which should be at the other entrance to this school. Well, there's three in total: one being the front doors next to the office, the back doors next to the gym which were on the opposite side than where the front doors are, and the side doors near the science class which I believe was in the far west part of the school if the front doors are South and the back doors are in the North. So, I darted out of the teacher's lounge and through the office again, going around the heater, where I would normally sit until classes started, and ran down the hallway. 

From here, it's pretty much a straight shot down, seeing the water fountain and the doors adjacent to it, except the light from the glass doors was nowhere to be seen. The only light I could see down there was the gaps in the ceiling, and now that I think about it, this is near where I first saw the creature. Down the hall, before you reach the doors, there's another hallway that seemed broken apart. As soon as I reached the small little section, I looked down to see that I was right, the rest of the hallway farther down was completely torn apart and floating as if there wasn't any gravity. 

It makes sense though, that part of the school is normally off-limits to students, it being bought out to another school for their... special education kids. At least I knew where I was now, turning around to see that the doors outside were the same as the back doors, a brick wall formed blocking anyone from leaving. How am I supposed to hurt the creature if it's out there and I'm stuck in here?

I just need to pay it back for the pain it caused me, I'm beginning to understand pieces to this puzzle and I need to solve it. My hatred or something like that is what the beast is, and it makes sense. Jose's the spidery parts of the creature, webbing me up and having a grasp on my life. Cadell is the crab pieces like the pincers or head, being the one to bring me down and has been the one actively trying to hurt me. 

Then there's Taylor who is the stinger on that creature, hardly being used and only injects its poison when it finds a weak spot. I don't know about Jackson though, was he the body keeping them together as one creature, was that how I really thought of the group. How can I forget about Jessica, but what part did she play in this creature? Now that I think about it, the creature knew where I was at almost every move... was she their inside agent who made sure I was an easy target they could pick on?