She nods. "Yes. Go."

I grin and pick up Ari. "We can play!" I shake her a bit as I say it before tossing her up and catching her.

"Again!" She giggles.

"I meant play with LEGOs don't do that you could hurt her." Aurora scolds me just as I was about to do it again.

I roll my eyes and leave the kitchen with Ari, kissing her cheek. "Mommy is lame." I mumble, big mistake. I forgot I'm talking to a mommy's girl.

Ari glares at me as if I just stole her food. "No she's not. Mommy is fun too." She sounds more confused as to why I would say that than upset.

My eyes widen and I stop walking in front of her pile of legos. "You're right, lo siento." I could have sworn she said I was more fun than Aurora, that's basically calling her lame. I guess only she can call her that. My bad.

"Show me the Legos." I set her down and walk over to the LEGOs with her then sit criss-cross beside her.

I play with her for a bit until Aurora walks in and sits on the couch.

"Im gonna go talk to your mommy." I wanna tell her about the party.

"Ok."

I stand up and go sit beside Aurora on the couch.

She gives me her attention. "I wanted to to tell you That I have to leave tomorrow night because I have to go to a party."

"Why do you say you have to go?" She quirks a brow.

"Work."

She frowns in confusion. "You're modeling at the party?"

"No. My agent wants me to go because it would be good for my reputation."

"Oh, well just don't come back drunk." She says.

I frown. "Wow."

She shrugs. "I just know how you are."

"No, you know how I was 4 years ago. I was a light weight back then. I learned how to handle my alcohol thank you very much."

"I hope so." She says.

I roll my eyes. "I'm gonna go play with Ari."

I go sit with Ari again.

Ari smiles at me adorably. "Do you wanna play Candy Land?" Sounds really lame but I won't tell her no.

"Sure, but I don't know what that is. Does it involve candy?"

Ari chuckles. "No, silly."

"It's a board game. It's easy, you pull a card and it tells you what square to move your gingerbread too." Aurora says from the couch.

Ari looks at her. "Mommy will you play too."

She stands up. "Yeah, I'll go get it." She walks off.

A minute later she comes back with a rectangular box.

She sets it out on the coffee table and I get up to sit with her. Ari stands so she can see it.

They teach me how to play before we start. It's quite simple.

"I win." I say proudly as I put my blue gingerbread on the last square leading to the castle.

It's literally the most boring game concept I've ever seen but playing with them made it fun. Plus I won. That's always fun.

Ari's brows furrow as if she's confused. "No, you didn't. Only I can win. Right mommy?" In what world?

Aurora glares at me. "You were supposed to let her win." She whispers.

I stare at her in disbelief. "I can't help what the cards say."

She rolls her eyes making me frown, I won fair and square.

"Do you let her win every time?" I ask in a whisper.

"Yeah, It makes her happy."

I love to see Ari happy but letting her win all the time is teaching her wrong.

I look at Ari. "Mija you can't always win. That's not how games work."

"But I always win." She says confused.

"Because your mommy let's you." I glance at Aurora and she's glaring at me.

Ari frowns and looks at Aurora. "You do?"

Aurora hesitates. "Yeah."

"Well can I win by myself now?" She asks.

"Yeah."

"If you let her win every time she'll be a brat when she gets older. She'll think everything is supposed to work in her favor." I whisper.

She whispers angrily, "She's not a brat."

¡Yo no pinche dije eso! I hate when people twist my words.

I clench my jaw and glare at her. "I didn't say that."

She chuckles. "I know you're right. But I like pissing you off, you're cute when you're angry."

I feel my face heating up and my anger diminishing from the compliment. What the hell? It's not like it's the first time she's called me cute. She literally called me beautiful a few days ago.

I roll my eyes praying my blush isn't visible. "I'm cute anyway." I joke no longer whispering.

She smiles. "True."

I stare at her. Big mistake because now I can't look away.

But I can't tell If she was flirting with me or being funny.

"You're not so bad yourself." I smirk.

She smirks back and opens her mouth to reply but Ari cuts in.

"I'm cute too." She says matter of factly.

Me and Aurora look at Ari and laugh then Aurora pulls Ari onto her lap.

"Yes. You. Are." She says in between kisses to Ari's face. I watch with a smile as Ari giggles at the kisses she receives.

"I want to play until I win and don't help me mommy."

"Ok." Aurora chuckles and kisses her one last time.

Ari does eventually win the third time we play. Aurora won the second. She really hesitated when I came time for her to put her piece on the last square.