"Anyway, come, I must introduce you to the gangs and my friends would also like to formally introduce their selves and give you a gift." Giniya niya ito papunta sa tulay na konektado sa pool lounge na nasa gitna.

"I don't think I need to know them, Ruck—"

"Of course, you need to. These assholes haven't introduced their selves to you yet and the kids never stopped asking about you since I told them about you. Now is the time," he interjected, turning to Myrna and the other women who take care of the kids to signal that they can start serving the food.

Una nilang pinuntahan sa pool lounge ang anim niyang kaibigan na seryoso at blangko ang matang nakatingin kay Sunset na ikinasama ng tingin niya sa mga ito.

"Come on, don't you have any better emotion you can put on to that annoying face you have, assholes? A nicer one before I give you all a punch," Ruckus said, placing his hand on Sunset's waist while the other was in his pocket.

"A nicer one, huh?" Kaiser jeered who was sitting on the single sofa. "Tell that to your woman."

Sa sinabi ni Kai ay napatingin siya kay Sunset kapagkuwan ay napabuga ng hangin.

"Ma chérie, come on don't be that cold and serious. My friends are a bunch of idiots but they're nice and loving—"

"Oh, fuck you, Crown." Luther cut him off before standing from his sit with a gift in his hand. "Happy birthday. My apologies if I am yet to formally introduce myself. I'm Luther Posner by the way."

"Thanks, I'm Sunset."

Napakamot na lang ng batok niya si Ruckus dahil sa malamig at seryoso na pagpapakilala ni Sunset habang inaabot ang ralegalo ni Luther.

"I'm Lynx Canizarez, I own a gym you're welcome by the way if you'd want to have a membership—"

"Ruckus' gym is fine. Thanks." Putol ng dalaga sa kaibigan niya.

"Suit yourself. Here's my gift." Inabot ni Lynx ng regalo nito at muntikan na iyon mabitawan ni Sunset dahil mukhang mabigat iyon.

"What the- what is this? This is heavy." Komento ni Sunset habang hawak ang nakabalot na regalo ni Lynx.

"Oh, it's dumbbell." Natatawang sagot ng kaibigan niya.

"Tsk." Slate scoffed. "Try shopping in another shop than sports related shop Lynx, mayhap you'll find a better gift than your dumb-bells," anang kaibigan niya bago kinuha ang regalo ni Lynx kay Sunset at inilapag iyon sa sofa kung saan inilagay ni Sunset ang regalo ni Luther at ang bulaklak na bigay niya. "This is mine by the way and I'm Slate Burbank. I know you smoke sometimes, so, Burbank Lux Gold one cartoon with dozen packets of cig—"

Nagsalubong ang kilay ni Ruckus. How did Slate know that Sunset smoke? He wanted to inquire but Slate and Lynx started to argue so he let it pass.

"The heck? You preached about my gift but you didn't even give much effort to your gift. A cig huh?" Lynx tsked, turning around to take a sit, flouncing in the process.

"Hey, these cigarettes are not cheap, okay? This is worth a thousand dollars, you idiot. And a luxury brand from my company." Slate won't back down, glaring at Lynx.

Mahinang itinulak ni Kleeve si Slate na siyang kalalapit lang at inis ang bukas ng mukha. "Knock off that stupid banters you two." Inabot nito kay Sunset ang regalo nito. "This is a cookbook. Try to learn how to cook. Our friends here—" Kleeve gave him a quick glance "Is no use in the kitchen but he very much likes to eat home-cooked. And I'm Kleeve Rechetti, not a chef but I love to cook."

Tumaas ang isang kilay ni Sunset at tinignan siya na parang hindi ito naniniwala sa sinabi ni Kleeve.

"That's hard to believe when all he does is order food," Sunset replied, sarcastically.