"Yeah, sorry about that Tim." 

"I see what you're doing here. Trying to sweet talk me by finally calling me Tim. I'm not going to cave that easily." The wizard says with an accusing finger.

"No, it's not like that at all. I just think that you earned it." She answers with an encouraging smile. He stares at her for a second before returning the gesture and pulling her in for another hug. Amelia meets eyes with Sirius over Tim's shoulder and she mouths 'definitely sweet talking him'. Sirius chuckles but knows deep down that Amelia had grown a soft spot for the other wizard.  

They pull away, "How's Tyto? Did he give you a hard time?"

The two of them catch up as a team of aurors surrounds Amelia and leads them towards the room the trial will take place in. Amelia walking in the middle, hands cuffed at the front. Timothy walks next to the auror formation, peeking his head between them to remain eye contact with Amelia while they talk. Sirius had decided to change into padfoot so he could follow them around as her 'emotional support dog'. Lia is glad for the distraction, laughing with Timothy as he tells her that Tyto has taken a great liking to Thor and had claimed the god's shoulder as his new sitting place. She almost doesn't notice all the stares and whispers from the Ministry employees they pass. Almost.

They meet Hermione in the backroom of the main courtroom. After a lot of fussing about Amelia (You had us all so worried!) and (You're still shivering, here I brought you some blankets!) followed by a lot of scolding (What were you thinking?! Honestly Lia!) and (Do you know how scared I was when I got your coin message!), which would have had more impact if Sirius wasn't sternly nodding along with Hermione while still being a dog, they finally began talking about the upcoming trial. 

Hermione will lead Amelia's plead as her 'lawyer'. They talk some things through, they talk some more crap about Bonneville and they decide when which witness will be asked forward. Padfoot had taken residence by Amelia's legs, laying down so Amelia could lift her prosthetic leg of the ground and onto his back to relieve some of its pressure, which earned him some head scratches from the tired witch. 

Somewhere in between a familiar doe patronus visits them, carrying a chocolate bar in its transparent mouth. Harry must have send it in to help Amelia recover from azkaban, as patronuses spread happiness and joy, which is something Amelia is lacking at the moment. Chocolate, however, is her favorite remedy against the empty and cold feelings that dementors give. As she takes a bite out of the dark chocolate bar, she instantly begins to feel better. 

The hour of preparing time flies by and before they know it they are saying goodbye. Hermione enters the main courtroom to take her seat. Sirius leaves with her, with a bark in Amelia's direction and tail wiggling.

And then she waits.

________________________________________________________________________________

"So let me get this straight: you can cheat the laws of nature but you can't create comfortable seating in a courtroom where people sit for hours?"

"Tony." Steve hisses, nudging his elbow into the billionaires side while smiling apologetically at Timothy.

"I'm just saying, cap." Steve gives him a glare.

"Most people just use a cushioning charm to make it more comfortable."

"Oh, a cushioning charm, but of course! Let me just grab my wand and- oh wait." Tony gives Timothy a sarcastic look, "I don't have one."

The wizard huffs and rolls his eyes. He had spend a lot of time with the man these last few days and knew him well enough to know that he was just nervous about the trial and was taking it out on the ones around him with sarcastic quips. He waves his wand towards Tony's chair, "There. You happy now."