Chapter 19

"Oh there you are! Good morning baby!" Tae hyung beamed behind the towel he was drying his hair with

I didn't say much but stare at him. I was still in shock, and I could not believe what I had done. I wanted to tell him, I wanted to scream and shout that I screwed up. I could not find the words. I don't know how my legs worked enough for me to run over here. All I wanted was to see him, and all I needed was for him to tell me I didn't mess up.

"I was wondering how you got up earlier than me being so drunk yesterday! Do you remember how cute you were being? You know what you sa... Babe? What's wrong?"

"I-..." I couldn't finish my thought as I broke down crying, "I didn't mean to!"

He ran to me to hold me, having a concerned yet confused look on his face. He moved the hair out of my eyes with one hand as the other held onto my waist, "You didn't mean to what love?"

I snuggled myself up against the crook of his neck holding onto him tightly

"To tell her! I know we said we would wait but I told her! She made me mad constantly telling me to date women. She was showing me pictures now and I don't think I fully sobered up cause I became a jerk that couldn't control his mouth. I swear I kept telling myself to shut up but my mouth.... it didn't listen to me hyung."

"Are you talking about your Mom? You told her about us?" he was still holding onto to me, keeping his voice calm. If he didn't I probably would have lost my shit even more.

"Not us hyung! Me! I said I don't like girls. I didnt wanna drag you in it just yet! Guess my mouth knew that much."

A big sigh left his lips. "I should have talked to you about how she was trying to get you to date and all... I noticed how visibly upset you were but I chose not to say anything about it. I am sorry love!"

"Hyung! Did you not hear me when I said I told her? I should be the one saying sorry to you! I screwed up so freaking badly!"

"No, you didnt wanna hide anymore. I shouldn't have forced you to!" he hugged me back tighter

"I made her cry hyung! She was so disappointed in me. I have never purposefully made her cry before!" I bawled harder in his arms as he held onto me tighter

"I know babe!"

"Kookie! I thought I heard you... why are you crying? WHAT DID YOU DO TAE?" Jin hyung came running frantically into the room, followed by Joon hyung

"Jungkook? What's wrong? You're making us worry!" Joon hyung said slowly trying to hold Jin hyung back

I lifted myself off Tae hyung, who nodded at me slowly giving me the okay to tell them.

"I may have told my mom that I liked men... she was just pissing me off with the whole girlfriend thing and... and I couldn't control my mouth!"

"You what? Were you planning on doing that?" Joon hyung asked

"No hyung, of course not! We talked about it and Tae hyung and I both agreed we were gonna graduate before telling our parents."

"Then why...?" Joon hyung asked again

"I don't know hyung! I am literally asking myself that! I swear you guys should have seen me back there! I lost complete control over my freaking mouth! It's so embarrassing! Do you guys think we should leave now?"

"No we shouldn't leave!" Tae hyung sai; "Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung, do me a favor and watch over Kook for me, okay? I am gonna go check on Aunty to see if she's okay."

"No hyung! Don't! I think I made it bad, I don't want it to get worse!"

"Kook! I'll take care of it okay? Aren't you hungry? Maybe Jin hyung can get you a snack, mhm?"