Chapter 2- S2/E7 Masquerade part 2

Stefan's Pov.

As I was pouring a drink, waiting for the others to arrive the front door swung open. "Hello, my beautiful and broody friends. Oh, hey Carebear!" I let out a small laugh at Maddie's greeting. "Hello Maddison, Jeremy." Maddie turns to me, "Stefanie Salvatore, why did Damon send me some cryptic ass message. I believe the words were 'Meeting at mine, no Elena, bring boy Gilbert'," As she finished I looked over to Damon with a raised brow.

No One's Pov.

Damon just smirked before gliding over to Maddi, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "Well, my gorgeous friend we are going to kill Katherine." Maddi's bottom lip juts out, "But, Day if we kill Kit-Kat then who are you going to compete with?" Damon looked at her in confusion, "Compete with?" Maddison let out a small giggle, "For my attention silly." Damon makes an unimpressed face.

The front door opens, and Alaric walks in. Once his eyes fall on Maddison he says, "Thanks for waiting for me." Maddison grins at him, "No problem Nancy." Alaric sighed, knowing he wasn't going to get anywhere. Maddison takes a seat on the couch, laying her head on Caroline's shoulder, thinking about the first time she had called Alaric, Nancy.

*Flashback*

Alaric, Damon, Elena, and I had just left Isobel's office at Duke. We had been looking for the reason why Tyler and his Dad were affected by the Gilbert Device. Elena and I were still mad at Damon, so Elena decided to stare out the window and I had chosen to draw.

My drawings had always varied. Some were gruesome, while others depicted happiness. I realized at a young age that my drawings were of the future. At the time I was drawing Elena standing in front of a man, me at her side. Two other people are in the background. The man in front of Elena had been someone I had drawn many times.

(Time skip brought to you by something that never happens. Elena crying)

While we were in Isobel's office we found some papers on "The Sun and Moon Curse." We were riding home and I was sick of hearing about that damn curse so I decided to shut them up. "Okay, Nancy, Damon, I'm hungry and tired of hearing about Aztec legends and Doppelgänger crap. So, we are going stop and get food, then you two are going to shush. Okay? Okay," Alaric glances back at Me."Nancy?"

"Yeah, like Nancy Drew, the teen detective," Alaric had just sighed sadly and shook his head. Elena had just looked at me as if I was crazy, which maybe I am but who cares?

*End of Flashback*

(Time Skip brought to you by Stefan talking to a chipmunk)

Maddison was leaning against a wall, watching people walk by. Soon Katherine joined her, "I was hoping you'd be here." Maddison's head turned, giving Katherine a grin she said, "Like I'd give up the chance to cause some trouble." Katherine raised a brow at the girl she thought of as a sister. "And what trouble would that be?" Maddison wrapped her arm around Katherine's and lead her over to a table, "You'll see."

"