"I was...I was just...just protecting myself. I didn't think this would happen." Aang said quietly. He looked at his hands.

"Aang?" Ty Lee said sweetly, putting a hand on his shoulder, but he didn't say anything.

"Come on man, talk to us." Zuko pleaded. Everyone just looked at Aang, not knowing what to do next. Suddenly, Aang's eyes lit up.

"Oh shit..." he thought.

"I gotta go." He said abruptly. Aang started walking towards the door and grabbed his skateboard.

"Wait? What?" Toph said in confusion.

"It's so late Aang!" Suki pointed out as he reached for the door. He looked back at all of his friend sand swung it open. "I'll be right back, I promise." He said and shut the door behind him. Azula and Toph ran to the window and watched Aang skate off as fast as he could.

"He's gone..." Toph said quietly. Azula sighed next to her.

"What the fuck was that about?" Sokka asked in confusion. Suki and Katara didn't say anything. Zuko walked past Sokka into the kitchen.

"Come on." He said to Sokka as he grabbed the keys to his car.

"We gonna follow him?" Sokka asked as he walked with Zuko to the garage, but before he could answer, he was stopped.

"Now where the hell are you two going?" Azula sneered, with Katara right next to her.

"To keep an eye on Aang." Zuko said seriously.

The two sisters looked at their brothers with worried eyes, but agreed with what they were doing.

"Fine..." Azula sneered with her arms crossed.

"But be careful... both of you." She said looking at Sokka and then Zuko.

"We will sisters." Sokka said. Azula rolled her eyes at him.

"Don't call me sister..." she mumbled, which caused Katara to giggle.

"Alright, let's go." Zuko said to Sokka. The two made their way into the garage. Katara and Azula went back into the living room to join the rest of the girls. They still had the news on, which was still reporting on the incident at the nightclub.

"The sheriffs department has no eyewitnesses still at this time of the shooting. According to our sources, the local sheriff department has units out around town. It is believed that the suspect escaped on foot out of the back of the building. An emergency exit door was left open..." the reporter went on.

Th girls looked at each other. They all looked out the window and saw the taillights of Zuko's car driving away.

"Oh my god." Suki said with her head in her hands.

"Can this night get any fucking worse." Katara said angrily.

"Did you just swear?" Toph asked Katara confused.

"Yes, yes I did." Katara said, holding her head up, like it was an achievement.

"Hey, where's Yue?" Azula asked looking around the room.

"Oh yeah." Ty Lee said remembering she was here.

"I didn't see her after Aang left..." Toph said looking at Azula.

The girls were feeling so many different emotions. Fear, anxiety, anger, sadness and almost helpless. They sat quietly as the news went on about the incident, wondering where Aang was going, what Sokka and Zuko are going to do and where the hell did Yue go?