Chapter-6

ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴜʀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴜsʜ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ, ᴘᴜsʜ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
...

"What happened to your arms?!" I yell as I take in his bruised arms, one was even bleeding and the chest. The frown on his face was no longer there, replaced with a blank expression. He didn't reply and went to close the door as I expected.

I sneaked inside from under his arm.

"Oh god." Things were laying here and there, a few showpieces of glass were now broken.

"If you don't get out in 2 seconds, I'll call security and have you escorted out." He said flatly.

"Do it." I crossed my arms, looking at him. He glared at me for 2 minutes straight. I don't know how, but I managed to keep eye contact intact. Getting annoyed, he looked away.

"Get out Reed."

"Are you okay?" I ignored his try to kick me out.

"Fucking get out Celeste." He snapped, making me flinch. He never raised his voice on me before, it was always rude remarks or his usual cold answers.

"Let me help you."

"I don't need your help, now get out." He pointed towards the door.

"I'll punch you if you said 'get out' one more time."

"Are you trying to get yourself fired?" He said coming closer.

"I'm trying to help you. Let me apply some ointment on those bruises and I'll leave or you can do it on your own infront of me, the choice is yours." I say.

"I choose the option get the fuck out." He said, clenching his jaw. Hot. Now is not the time. I look down at his hands which are now fisted. His right hand is bleeding.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Chase?!" I take his hand in mine which he quickly jerks away, dropping the piece of glass on the floor.

"How long have you been holding that?" I ask, to get no answer in return.

Fucking idiot. Jerk. Bitch. Asshole. Dick.

Locating his room isn't a hard task, I jogged upstairs and went inside the only open room. I would've looked around his room if I wasn't panicked, I find the first aid kit in the bathroom.

He's still standing where I left him.

"Sit." I say to him. He doesn't move.

Stubborn ass.

"Chase. Sit."

I'm running low on patience.

"Sit the fuck down you stubborn ass giant!" I snap, but he still doesn't move. He stands there with a blank face.

"Chase, sit your ass down before I call your mother." He looked at me hearing this. His face morphed into an annoyed expression, then he finally sat on the sofa.

"Give me your hand."

"I'll do it myself."

"Go on then." I forwarded the first-aid kit, waiting for him to start. All that blood was making me panic, he didn't seem affected though.

I watched his failing in his attempts to clean the wound. "Are you done?" I ask.

He looks at me from under his eyelashes, then threw the piece of cotton at me and forwarded his hand unwillingly.

I wiped all the blood and then, soaked the cotton with antiseptic to disinfect the wound.

"This will sting." I tell him before dabbing. He kept looking at me, still expressionless.

After wrapping his hand up, I took the ointment to apply to his arms and chest.

"All this because she touched you?" I ask.

"Shut up."

"I understand you don't like being touched, but hurting yourself is not a solution!"

"You don't understand shit, Celeste. You should keep your mouth shut." Getting annoyed, I zipped my mouth and threw the key away.

I will not reply. I move the tube infront of him but he doesn't make a move a take it so I opened it and decided to apply it myself.

I touch his right bicep first, which wasn't bleeding and apply it there. The asshole hasn't broken the eye contact. He keeps looking me in the eye and that fucking distracting and infuriating.

I disinfect the right bicep before applying the ointment. Only his chest area is left. I don't think he'd want me to do that or I'll be able to do that.

He leans back on the sofa. Daring me to touch his chest. I shouldn't. But I do.

He stiffens as my fingers make a contact with his skin but don't stop me.

"Are you done?" He asks in a hard voice. I nod and pack the first-aid kid.

I should leave. Yeah, that's the best thing to do now. He stands up too as I do. I look up at him, his harsh breath falls on my nose as we're standing too close to our comfort.

After another staredown, he finally breaks the silence.

"Feed me."

"Wh-what?"

"Feed me, Celeste. I'm hungry."

"You..you-"

"You wanted to make sure I'm alright Celeste, I'm hungry, can't use my hand."

The nerve of this man.

"Are you going to leave me starving Miss Reed?" He asks, stepping one step closer.

"I-"

Hope you enjoyed. Are you liking it by far? O_o