Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Katara, Toph and Suki were out in the parking lot next to the two parked cars belonging to Zuko and Sokka. They waited for the rest of the gaang to arrive.

"There they are." Toph sneered as she saw all her friends approaching.

"Where have you guys been? The bell rang like ten minutes ago." Katara asked.

"Just got into some shenanigans, you know." Sokka said, giving Aang and Zuko a funny look.

"Yeah? What's that suppose to mean?" Suki asked stepping up to Sokka.

"Just...skipped class was all..." Sokka said looking the other way.

"And almost got caught..." Azula added in her usual tone.

"Hey!" Aang said.

"Well, that's not surprising, you three are always causing trouble..." Toph sneered in her typical tone.

"No we're not..." Aang said playfully back.

"Oh please, you were thanking Ty Lee for saving you because you've already been written up so many times." Azula said, scolding Aang.

Aang just looked down, then over at Ty Lee.

"Thanks again..." he uttered with a smile.

Ty Lee gave Aang her big smile and tilt of her head as a welcome, and he understood. She'd do anything for her friends, especially after what they all experienced earlier in the year. Toph noticed the gesture between the two, but didn't think much of it and let it go, after all, her and Aang are not dating.

"Everyone still down for tonight?" Zuko asked everyone.

"Oh yeah! Always!" Sokka replied happily. Suki grabbed his arm smiling.

"He's my ride there, so I'll be there too." Katara said looking at her brother.

"Of course, it's what we always do." Mai said plainly.

The gaang was having another bonfire at Azula and Zuko's.

"Yeah! I can't wait!" Ty Lee said happily.

"What time can we come over?" Aang asked.

"Whenever." Zuko said with a smirk.

"Really? Your uncle doesn't care when we show up?" Aang asked.

"He's not home." Azula said with a smile.

Aang looked at her confused. Uncle Iroh is always around. He runs a little tea shop during the day, but only for a few hours. It's more of a hobby for him. So for him to not be home tonight was kind of strange.

"I'll explain tonight." Azula said to Aang.

He nodded.

"Alright, for the last time this year, we're leaving the parking lot!" Sokka said happily.

"No kidding!" Toph said, grabbing Aang's arm, causing him to smile.

"See you tonight?" Aang asked Toph.

"Of course." She replied with a smile. Toph went to the freshmen lot to get picked up.

"Bye guys!" Ty Lee said with her smile.

Everyone said bye to each other. Sokka, Suki and Katara all headed home together, as usual. Mai said bye to Zuko for now and headed off. Azula and Aang hopped in Zuko's car and headed to Aang's to drop him off.

Aang's Apartment.

"Thanks for the ride." Aang said to Zuko as he got out of the car.

"No problem man." Zuko responded happily.