"Jeon watch out!" someone shouted just when jungkook was about to step in the car to get away from here, the raven caught the glimpse of movement in the corner of his eyes and held his gun up for the second time today, he jumped to the side avoiding an incoming bullet barely he felt it scrape along his arm and winched when he had fifed his bullet and stood against the car. a hand covering the bleeding flesh wound on his arm. "making me dirty my suit, and ruining it. that deserves a payment. "jungkook looked at one of his men who came to check if he was okay. "kill all of them, let no one live" jungkook said and stepped in the car, shutting the door with a bang, he was pissed at them for ruining his suit like this.

-

Jungkook had decided to go to the apartment, well he didn't really think of it, it just went natural tpo go there. the 3 cm heels of his boots clicked on the polished floor of the entrance hall. the staff looked at him and quickly tired mentally to fade away. they knew when Jungkook walked with these heavy and fast steps the man didn't want to be bothered and the man was angry. They averted their eyes leaving the man alone who held his arm a few red lines on his fingers.

Jungkook cursed a whole book when he was inside the elevator that brought him up to his penthouse, his face full of annoyance and anger. He flicked his tongue checking his arm how bad it was, the suit was obviously ripped and would need replacement. his arm would be fine, it wasn't that bad, it was just bleeding. it looked worse with the blood than it actually was. But Jungkook was more concerned about his suit than his arm, he wanted to always look professional and representing, he wanted to look good. classy and cool. This was one of his favorite ones, a dark grey suit with silver buttons.

"Those asses.." the man mumbled but halted when he saw someone run towards him from the couch. A pair of white ears on the boy's head who smiled at him wide.

"Welcome back mister!" Taehyung said cheerfully. It was late in the night but taehyung kept himself awake by watching TV and listening to music on the music channels. He wanted to wait for Jungkook this time, who was always so busy with work, things Taehyung didn't understand.

Jungkook looked at the boy who smiled so warmly at him, it made jungkook's heart flutter seeing that the boy showed him so much kindness even if jungkook wasn't very much responding back every time, jungkook was more reserved and introvert if he says so himself, he wouldn't really express himself like that anymore. but seeing that someone still enjoyed his presence was a good feeling. He smiled a little and looked at the boy up and down. seeing he was only wearing one of jungkook's pajama shirts which was big and went to mid his thighs, it looked like the hybrid wasn't wearing any underwear. Jungkook's eyes were glued on the legs that were so exposed, he wanted to grab them again, feel them in his hands. He thought when the last time was that the boy had his heat. Should he just hide the suppressants...nah.

suddenly the boy gasped which snapped the raven out of his thoughts which were getting lewd slowly. "you are hurt! what happened?!" the boy said his face turned very concerned and he moved closer. jungkook stayed in place his eyes just following the hybrid who gently placed a hand on his wanting to look at it. jungkook slowly lowered his arm showing the boy the flesh wound. "Kookie, what happened? why are you hurt..." taehyung looked seriously sad about jungkook getting hurt. it was quite new to jungkook seeing someone this concerned for him.

"its fine, i had worse"

"B-but it must hurt, clean it. I will help you." taehuyng said "o-or go to doctor, they help too"

"it's fine really.

"please, treat it mister...i don't want to see you hurt.." the boy's smile w nowhere to be seen anymore now a pout. Jungkook sighed and walked to the kitchen moving a chair to the sink and sat down taking off his jacket and buttoning up. Now sitting in the chair with no shirt, Taehyung's eyes fell on the man's abd and he blushed. Jungkook grabbed the cloth from the hook and wetted it with water, he then noticed the hybrid staring at him with a blush on his cheeks staring obviously at his torso.

"you gonna keep drooling over me or are you gonna help me?" Jungkook asked, raising a brow with a smirk. The hybrid stuttered something he didn't understand and walked closer taking the wet cloth from the raven. He kneeled down on his knees and gently patted the wound clean, it wasn't bleeding much anymore. His gentle eyes checked jungkokk's face with each touch to make sure he wasn't hurting the man.

"Go on, it doesn't hurt," Jungkook said. "its fine"

"okay...if you say so, '' Taehyung said softly and cleaned it faster, getting rid of the dried blood and hopefully all dirt that was on the open flesh.

"In the bathroom I have a little white box with a red cross on the corner, it's under the sink. can you get it for me?'' Jungkook asked, surprising himself with how kind his voice had turned.

"okay! I will be right back!" Taehyung said and hurried off to the bathroom. It took him a while to find that there were more things under the sink. but he eventually found it and rushed back to the kitchen where Jungkook was waiting patiently.

"Took you long enough doctor," Jungkook joked a bit. the hybrid giggled and opened the box showing it the jungkook.

"okay and now?"

"Here, press this on the wound and wrap this around my arm there to keep it in place," Jungkook said, taking out the bandaid and a folded soft cloth to catch the blood before the bandaid was being wrapped. Taehuyng nodded and took the two things. He followed Jungkook's instructions. Whie the hybrid did that carefully jngkook took his time to stare at the boy. he had soft features, his ears looking soft and twitched sometimes when he caught a noise in the room form the television. jungkook raised his other hand when the boy wads done.

"I'm done! Are you better now?" Taehyung asked but froze when he felt a hand caress over his right ear and then pat his head, the raven's fingers stroked through his locks a few times before ruffling his hair.

"thank you" jungkook said and stood up after that. leaving the boy with a warm feeling in his chest and wide eyes. He liked the touch, he liked the head pat. He rushed after Jungkook and grabbed the man's hand, putting it on his head. jungkook turned to look at him a but confused but then got what the boy meant and moved his hand caressing the boy's head again. he smiled again a little and found it fun to do seeing how the boy closed his eyes with a smile, his ears moving along when he move dhia hdns over it gently. he trusted jungkook enough to let him touch his ears, which were very sensitive and even a scratch with a nail would hurt him.

"Cute '' Jungkook said softly. but taehyung heard. his ears jumped up and his eyes opened, jungkook's eyes widened for a moment realizing the boy heard and removed his hand. The hybrid pouted but didn't protest when Jungkook walked off suddenly mumbling things he didn hear.

---

its only 8:30 pm but i am tired af so goodnight lovelies!

thank you for reading. see you in the next chapter. 

🌼🌼🌼