Yulyen: Missing You

"Let's take a cool off"

Yena stood frozen. This conversation is so familiar to her. It is the words that Yuri said before she left five years ago and went somewhere far, far from her.

She don't want to but the conversation continues to flow, like an unstoppable water, rushing to the falls. She's watching it happen all over again.

"A-are you breaking up with me?" The same scenario. She already knows it all since she dreamt of it hundreds of times already from the first year that she left. It haunts her like a bitch, the thoughts roaming around her head, always.

"I'm not. But we need the time for ourselves Yena. You know that your parents are against me. They don't like me for you." She can see it again. The tears that threatens to fall from Yuri's eyes. It always breaks her heart when she sees the younger cry.

"Im the one that will be with you, not them!
Why would you care for their opin--"

" I care Yena! They are your parents! You love them and they love you! I don't want to upset them cause they care for you. I know my place Yena. I know that I'm not worthy enough for you so please... Please give me time to be worthy for you." Tears rolled down the younger's cheeks. Her heart clenched in pain, as she walks towards Yuri and wipe her tears away. She can feel warm liquids in her cheeks. She is crying too. She cupped the younger's cheeks as she stare at her glassy eyes, coat in tears. After a few long seconds, she wrapped her arms around Yuri.

"P-pl-please don't leave me. I can't live without you. S-stay please." Her voice broke as she speaks. Yuri tried to detach herself from yena's embrace but yena won't let go.

" Unnie Please... Its hard for me too. I don't want to go but for you I will so please." She can feel herself weaken as Yuri broke away from her embrace.

" I will come back for you when I'm done. C-can you w-wait for me? Please wait for me." Yuri tried to smile but it broke to sobs she tried to stop. Yena can't handle the younger begging so she nods. She nods and wipes the flowing tears from the younger's eyes.

" O-o-okay I will s-so p-pl-please stop crying. I don't want to see you crying. Y-you w-will come back r-right?" Yuri nods and raise her hand, caressing the older's cheeks. A laugh came out as she stares lovingly to the older.

"Yah! Do you think I can take it when you cry too?!. I can't take it just as much as you so stop crying too." Yuri said as she hit the older's arms and continues to wipe her tears. Their cries turned to laughters. This is not a goodbye but a see you again but it hurts just as much. As their laughter died down, they stare at each other intently, memorizing every detail of each other's face. Love is apparent in their eyes, speaking the words of love that words alone can't describe.

" I will wait for you. No matter what happens. I love you."

" I will come back to you. No matter what happens. I love you too."

They both said as she leans closer to the younger.

"Yena unnie"

She can see Yuri close her eyes as she moves closer.

"Yena unnie"

Just a bit more and their lips will touch. Just a bit more, just a bit-

"YENA UNNIE!!!"

Yena jolted up from her seat, stumbling down as she trips from the seat support, falling butt first and hitting her forehead in her table. She groaned in pain and hiss when she feels the sting in her head. Her secretary, Kim Minju, rushed to her side and helped her stand while the one who woke her up, Ahn Yujin, laughs her ass out at the sight. Yena threw a glare to yujin as yujin's laugh died down, wiping some tears from laughing so much.