2.🎇

"so what do we have in dinner????" hobi asked while jumping on the dining table..... 

"as you can see we have a taelicious meal...." jimin said with tight smile pointing at tae who was lying on table glaring at the ceiling...

"tae...tae!!!!.........kim deaf taehyung!!!!!!!!!!!!" poor jimin was red from shouting but tae was still lying like a stubborn so he had only one way...

"JUNGKOOK!!!!"  after shouting so much now he was panting  with red face..

"ohh why you are so red?? midget??" but jimin was in no condition to speak so he pointed at tae asking him why he is like this..

"apple get up" he said and bold of him to assume that brAT will listen to him...

"ughh fine!" and like that he jumped on the table startling tae while others....

well they were used to this drama.... like its nothing to the time when they were playing hide-n-seek  and decided to hide on chandelier making it break 

or

 the time when they threw the guest that came to their house for party but were openly whoring over taehyung and jungkook by makin them bath with wine and ketchup then adding flour plus toppings on top ...

or 

the time they both slept on floor after fighting on taking sides on couch for the movie night and ended up cuddling...as always

or the time they blended each others every shoes and slippers making them bare foot...

so this is nothing...

"get up." he said while standing on top of the table towering him...

"as if .. you only told me to get a 'comfortable' spot in living room.... so here i am...." he replied with a sickening smile mocking the other...

"get upppp apple"  he said bending his own knee now settling on his torso...

"uh-uh" he said shaking his head like a baby...

so jungkook sighed and got up making tae frown to what this bunny is upto now...

he went between tae's legs widening it while the said apple was looking at him with wide bambi eyes... suddenly he was picked up by the bunny both his legs held by jungkook and on reflex he clutched on him like a koala.

"put me down!!!! you muscle bunny!! i swear i will throw all your iron man toys out!!!!" tae said shouting to which jungkook just laughed

"no you wont cause you also love them~~~"  he said mockingly while holding tightly on his thighs making tae smack his head.

"yaa stop digging in my thighs!!!!"

"aaaah you will fall down hold harder i am jumping!!"

"no you are no-" but his voice was ignored as jungkook jumped on couch making others bounce but stay unaffected while tae was hiding his face in his shoulder...

"okkk drama over now lets dig-in!!!!!!!" jimin said taking his place while jin and yoongi kept all the food on table...

"movie night????" tae asked others nodding in agreement but...

"get your ass up in room " jungkook said looking at tae blankly but with a expression that tae knows clearly...which say 'dare to oppose my words...'

so he quietly got up  going towards kook who was standing on stairs ....well everyone thought he is going up stairs but dang he is brat..

he jumped on kook from back making his stumbled but regained his posture holding tae's thighs while that brat was holding onto his neck..