𝑉𝐼. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘

olivia rushed over to big time rush's apartment when carlos called her in a huge panic

olivia rushed over to big time rush's apartment when carlos called her in a huge panic. she bursted through the door to see a worried carlos and she ran over to him, taking his shoulders.

"what's wrong!? are you okay?!" she asked him and he shook his head, resting his head on her shoulder.

"my helmet is gone!" he told her dramatiacally and she gasped, holding him in her arms.

"no!" she yelled and pulled away. "we'll find it!"

her and carlos began to search for the helmet all over the apartment until the door burst open and fell to the floor. in walked a police officer with a white helmet known was officer garcia, carlos' dad.

"did someone lose a helmet?" he asked and olivia stood there with confusion.

"papi!" carlos exclaimed as he ran over to him.

"son!" officer garcia yelled back as carlos jumped into his arms to hug him and olivia smiled at the sight of the duo.

carlos got down after the excited hug and smiled, "you know, you could've just knocked."

"ah, that's no fun," officer garcia, before the two laughed and yelled at each other.

"AHHHHH!"

olivia leaned back, chuckling a little as she watched the two bond. the two finished yelling and carlos gestured to olivia.

"dad, this is olivia," he introduced olivia, who waved at officer garcia warmly.

"you're the girl carlos doesn't shut up about," officer garcia chuckled and carlos's face became red and he looked at his dad with embarrasment.

"dad..."

"what? there's nothing wrong with that, besides you seem like a lovely girl," officer garcia told olivia, who smiled softly.

"thank you and carlos is great as well," olivia remarked and carlos smiled at this, feeling his heart rate quicken.

officer garcia smiled at the two teens, who were in love, and loved how much his son cared for the blonde singer. he can tell they're gonna have a long future ahead of them.

——

the three searched the entire apartment for hours and the whole place was a complete mess from top to bottom. even after searching the whole thing, they couldn't find carlos's helmet.