Epilogue - 6

It was a month later.

Dream and George had been together for exactly 30 days after making it official the day after their first kiss.

And, to say the absolute least, they had been the best 30 days of Dream's life.

Every day he would spring out of bed and get ready as soon as possible to drive and meet George at the cafe where he would either buy breakfast or bring something premade.

There they would talk for about an hour before leaving and going to their classes.

Though during his classes Dream often found his train of thought getting derailed and ended up thinking about George.

But how could he not think about his perfect boyfriend? The way his hair swooped so perfectly on his head. The swirl of emotion and feeling that coloured his eyes. His soft skin that sent sparks into Dream's heart every time they touched, no matter how used to it he was.

George was everything Dream could've dreamed of and more. He was like when you get an extra thing that you didn't order, or when you finally find something that you've been searching for for so long.

He was Dream's other half.

Dream had spent so much of his life away from George that he ended up clinging to him for the first week of them being together. That was until George pointed it out one morning and Dream had cooled down a little.

The last thing he wanted to do was overwhelm George. He couldn't lose him, that would break him faster than any injury ever could.

George had also gotten to know Sapnap a lot better. More often than not the 3 of them would go out together after Dream and George finished their shifts to whatever trashy place they could find to entertain themselves.

One day they found a sushi food truck on the side of the road and Sapnap had convinced them to try it. However, they were all sick with food poisoning the very next day.

"You're such a dumbass Sapnap I knew that would happen" George groaned as he sat down in the booth of their favourite restaurant for dinner one day.

"It was fun though, we bonded," Spanap replied, emphasizing his point as if it was obvious that they had bonded over food poisoning.

"No, we didn't"

"Yeah we did, you know what they say right? Friends who get food poisoning together, stay together. So you should be thanking me"

"No one says that"

"I just did"

Ever since they started hanging out Dream had noticed that most of their conversations would finish in playful arguments. He didn't mind though, that's just how Sapnap and George's friendship worked.

Today, however, was different. Today was Dream and George's 1 month anniversary and he was ready to go all out.

Dream got out of bed with a different type of enthusiasm, one that was ready to finally show George just how much he meant to him.

One that was ready to celebrate him finally meeting his soulmate.

He ran downstairs having already gotten dressed in his usual black graphic t-shirt and ripped jeans. As well as a belt, a few chains and 2 rings to top it off.

Patches meowed at him as he rushed to pour her food into her bowl and top off her water.

"Bye kitty I have to leave early today," he said as if she could respond. Patches only glanced at him while stuffing her face into her blue food bowl.