George's Song - 2

Dream woke up with his legs leaning on the floor and his head pressed against the wall. He didn't exactly get a good sleep but it was sleep nonetheless.

He looked at his clock, 8:09 am, it read, a little early but he decided to get up anyway. He must've fallen asleep so early last night that his body just naturally woke up before his alarm.

He pulled himself out from under the covers and went to go pick up his spilled mac and cheese when he noticed that his cat, Patches, was eating it.

"Shoo shoo go away" he said, waving his hand at her trying to get her to leave, and she did.

He started cleaning it up and getting ready and after feeding himself, showering, getting dressed, and doing a little extra homework it was 9:00.

He decided on a fairly similar outfit today, a navy blue graphic tee with another plaid shirt over top of it. He wore brown pants and wore a matching brown bucket hat with a smile right on the front of it.

He walked over to his bathroom and cleaned himself up a little more than he usually did since he was planning on seeing George later.

Finally, he walked down to his table right near his front door and grabbed some more jewelry.

This time he chose 3 plain silver rings and a few chain necklaces to match. He decided against changing his earrings from the black studs that he had in since they looked fine with the rest of his outfit.

And on that note - making sure to grab his shoes this time -, he left, about an hour early for his class but he figured he could just go study in the cafe he knew so well.

Once he got in his car he drove over, put his car in park, and headed to the shop. He loved walking around in the morning but didn't do it often because the last thing he was was a morning person.

He heard the familiar sound of the bell that rang whenever someone opened the door and looked over at the counter, seeing 2 different people working but he still recognized them.

"Dream!" one of them greeted, "Hiya Tubbo, hey Tommy!" Dream said, glancing over at the small brunet and then at the much taller blond.

"You just want the usual today boss man?" Tubbo asked, "As always" Dream grinned, he loved the little nicknames that Tubbo gave everyone, they made him feel slightly better even after his early morning.

"I got this one big T" Tommy cut in, leaving the smaller boy with a pout on his face "But you made the last one Tommy I wanna make this one" he whined, pushing his bottom lip out further in hope to convince Tommy

"I don't care I'm making this one for big D" Tommy said, slightly smirking at the nickname he gave Dream, knowing he hated it.

Dream just walked away shaking his head as he left the 2 to bicker back and forth, hoping they would at least get his drink made in time for him to drink it before class.

He started looking for a place to sit when he noticed a familiar face staring at him. Though the boy immediately looked back down at his books the second Dream met his gaze.

Dream decided to walk over and go talk to the boy since he really had nothing better to do while he waited.

"G'morning George," he said, sneaking a glance over at the boys over at the counter and seeing Tubbo making his drink.

He noticed the boy jump a little before looking up at Dream and smiling, once again filling Dream's stomach with butterflies.

"Oh sorry did I scare you?" Dream questioned, accidentally putting a little too much worry into his tone.