Shopping Trip - 3

Dream woke up to the blaring sound of his alarm.

He rolled over and pressed the stop button on his alarm, reluctantly pulling himself away from the warmth of his bedsheets.

He trudged down the stairs and grabbed a box of pancake mix and mixed it up in his bowl. After cooking the pancakes he took a shower and brushed his teeth in his bathroom.

Luckily for him, the hot water of the shower managed to wake him up to the point where he could walk around without being half asleep.

Dream walked over to his closet and stared at it for a good 5 minutes, trying to find the right outfit for his interview today.

He decided on some loose blue jeans with a black belt and a white shirt with a small black smiley face embroidered on the right corner that he tucked into the jeans.

The blond boy finished it off with his black converse as opposed to his normal green ones, and a beige plaid shirt that he left unbuttoned and slightly pulled up around his forearms.

He decided not to go too big with jewellery today so he just put in stud earrings, 1 silver chain around his neck and a plain black watch that he picked up while thrifting.

Looking around his room, he tried to think about if he was missing anything for today but, after slightly refreshing himself once more and combing through his hair with his hands, he decided he was ready. Or at least, as ready as he could be.

Before leaving, Dream printed out his resume and stuffed it in his bag while he hopped down the stairs of his apartment building towards his car.

As much as he wanted to, he didn't have time to visit the cafe today so he just drove straight to campus and sat down in his lecture hall, right next to his friend, Sapnap.

Sapnap was similar to George in some ways, they were almost the same height and had similar coloured hair but George's was much longer and shinier than Sapnap's had ever been.

Today, Sapnap wore a black t-shirt on top of a white long-sleeve turtle neck. Around his neck Dream could see 4 different-sized chains in a variety of different colours. The chains matched the rings and bracelets that Sapnap wore, along with his 1 lip piercing.

Sapnap's style was something Dream liked a lot, their wardrobes had always been very different but Sapnap's outfits were always so put together. Dream couldn't ever imagine putting that much energy into clothes every single day.

"Hey" Sapnap greeted as Dream sat down, there were still about 10 minutes until class started so Dream greeted him back "Hey Sap".

"You ready for the interview man?" Sapnap asked, Dream had told him been telling him about the George situation since it started.

They had been friends for 8 years at this point so who else was Dream supposed to tell? He needed to tell someone or he would've exploded.

"As ready as I'll ever be" Dream chuckled as he took out his notepad for this class.

He cringed slightly as he looked at his notes, remembering the near-perfect notes that he saw the brit writing yesterday.

Dream's were anything but perfect, his handwriting was messy, his subtitles were all over the place and he had switched to pen halfway through because his pencil broke right in the middle of his lecture.

He just shrugged since these notes had worked so far so why stop making them like this? They were easier anyway.

He continued to talk to Sapnap until the professor walked in and started teaching, causing them both to shut up and pay attention.